Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #53: Beta Released

How do you know the tube wasn't being trapped by the jellyfish? Check your living entity privilege shitlord.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
168sn11.jpg
1e66dcc7668aa58f361d26df3f7bc467.jpg

Nice to see our Native American brothers finally represented in an RPG.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Why do you guys always have to turn everything into an issue of SJW?

It's not. It's a fucking game, with fucking characters. They look different from eachother and fits the story.

Has nothing to do with SJW.

A year ago I would 100% agree with you. But now I can't be so sure... are these actually the best characters for the story or are the writers just pandering.
SJW's have shitted up the well for everyone.

DeepOcean

Arcane
168sn11.jpg
1e66dcc7668aa58f361d26df3f7bc467.jpg

Nice to see our Native American brothers finally represented in an RPG.
Last of Mohicans dude was badass. Native americans are just lame when Hollywood make them wise magic indians or whining butthurt manginas.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gazzillion billion years into the perpetually post-apocalyptic hyperfuture people (and transdimensional non-entities) have probably replaced intercourse with some bizzare mix of aura-photography and superdeep drilling involving outlandish gizmos that penetrate your essence at every point in time and space and leave your body in shambles as your mind wanders off on its unhinged Malkavian journey. Sticking something into any orifice would be seen as such an outlandish and primitive concept you'd probably get stoned to death for suggesting it.

Demolition-Man-virtual-sex.jpg

Caconym

Savant

likaq

Arcane
I hoped for some butthurt so i could wrote: Torment: Tides of codexbutthurt.
PoE and W2 manage to create fuckload of butthurt, TToN also should.
So far i'm very disappointed.

Last edited:

Prime Junta

And then they say SJW's are sensitive to slights, perceived or real. :eyeroll:

Septaryeth

Augur
A Free Gift for Beta Backers
You may remember that acclaimed author Pat Rothfuss offered to write a Torment comic book. We are happy to announce that not only is it finished, but we are also making it available free to all of our previous Torment beta backers at no additional charge. You can check out your
webicon_green.png
Rewards page on the Torment backer web site to download it right now (click the "Downloads" button on your reward that includes your beta key).

Note:
If you are a backer who pledged separately to get the Pat Rothfuss comic as an add-on, you can use the "Remove Reward" button on the add-on to get your pledge value back and use it towards other add-ons of your choice.

:badnews:

FUCK!

I feel cheated but then I did pledged out of buyer impulse.

I have the kickstarter reward Lore Seeker and I thought to myself, "Oh no I'm still missing two comics!"
Since it's actually more expensive to buy the two comic by Avellone and Rothfuss separately (800+800=1600pts), I chose the cheaper option, comic compilation (1400pts), despite having one of the comic already included in my Lore Seeker reward.
Now they told me one of the comic is free? So if I have just waited I only have to spend 800pts for that one comic by Avellone?
And before anyone ask, no I can't remove the comic compilation reward, the system wouldn't allow me to do so.

It's been almost 4 months since my last pledge and 14 bucks aren't too big anyway, but damn me and my impulses!
:x
Could have use that money to buy other comic books like Lobster Johnson or Abe Sapien, that'll be like 3 trade paperbacks.

but we are also making it available free to all of our previous Torment beta backers at no additional charge.

beta backers

Loreseeker is not beta backer:oops:. Case closed.

You guys can hang, draw and quarter me now.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom