Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
Not all of us are losers who can't keep their mouths shut and need a SAFE SPACE where they can anonymously rant about jews/blacks/women with no repercussion.

Yes, people should be forced to be docile drones even on the internet (with no exception), it's a brave new world.

Unwanted

Jaklon

Unwanted
Shitposter
Not all of us are losers who can't keep their mouths shut and need a SAFE SPACE where they can anonymously rant about jews/blacks/women with no repercussion.

Yes most of us are proud heroes who quitely go along with whatever the tv says. Or else some kind of filthy foreign gay homo who hates western society and wants to punish his host organism even though it is detrimental to himself in the long run.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Is his Cancer terminal? Thought he would get better.

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
He was able to cure the first cancer in his colon (if I'm not mistaken) but in a checkup afterwards it was detected that he had cancer in his liver, which was inoperable, doctors gave him a couple of years to live.

But as far as cancer life estimates go, it varies a lot from person to person, and how they react to treatments. My uncle they gave him a year after he was diagnosed with lung cancer, he lasted 2 months, my mother in law was also given a year after diagnosed with lung and bone cancer, but she's reacting well to treatments and might last a lot longer.

Friend of mine had his mother diagnosed with breast cancer when he was a kid, she fought the disease for 23 years as it spread from one organ to another.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If Codex fails to focus its interest on the games themselves and cover the discussion with random noise and the smell of excrements, then clearly it's starting to fail as the main reason people joined in the first place.

Isn't that kind of the point though? Political shit getting forced into games, feeling out of place, and causing this sort of bullshit.

If it was included in a less forced manner it wouldn't dominate things so much, and would be discussed less.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
If a forum has shitty moderation, it has a fair probability of being a shitty place.
If a forum has no moderation, it has a fair probability of being a nice place.
If a forum has shitty conversations, it has no chance of being a nice place.

I really don't see what's so difficult to understand there.

Now multiply by this with all the Gamergate drama and nazi politics that has made other places shitty and is now invading greatly the Codex and start computing probabilities.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
If Codex fails to focus its interest on the games themselves and cover the discussion with random noise and the smell of excrements, then clearly it's starting to fail as the main reason people joined in the first place.
I thought we were all here because we can talk whatever the fuck and not have to suffer through moderation butthurt (most of the time).

If you stay at a place for its moderation politics rather than the quality of its conversation, clearly, you're already having the Codex you deserve.

Censorship ruins quality discussions.

Go back to RPGWatch or NeoGAF, faggot.

Who said I was advocating for censorship ?
I'm advocating for a little bit of intelligence. Because clearly, Non-Censorship doesn't create quality discussions on its own.

Ban Taxalot...problem solved.

Mustawd

-There's this thing called an ignore function...

-There's also this thing called the internet that's full of assholes. Kind of hard to avoid them if you go on it. Just saying.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Parasitism is a symptom of our phony bubble economy. You see it everywhere: In banking, in politics, media/journalism... everywhere. Don't worry, it will all come crashing down and the cleansing will make things glorious again. Perseverance, skill and wit will prevail while the pathological liars will burn.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
It's easy to sit behind your computer screen spewing shit on a shitty forum like this.

In reality, of course, around 0.1141 % of Codex members, would have the nerves, courage to say the shit they say to people here, to peoples face in real life.

Most of all, because the majority of the population here, are beta males with direct psychological issues, and would be killed in a regular fistfight and dramatically raped verbally.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Most of all, because the majority of the population here, are beta males with direct psychological issues, and would be killed in a regular fistfight and dramatically raped verbally.
P. sure I'd destroy any soft-knuckled pink-faced dane in a fistfight.

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
GD in a nutshell. None of those guys would have the balls to say any of that shit in public.

Yeah but it's not like you would say a cancer patient to fuck off either, it's the nature of the internet (and anonymity).

Why exactly would you wish this particular person death?

Not just him. Anyone with terminal cancer is better off dying quickly while they're still human than gradually crossing over into unsustainable vegetable states of suffering. Especially people who otherwise maintain a public image; nobody wants to be a part of that, except maybe sadists.

Yeah but it's not like you would say a cancer patient to fuck off either, it's the nature of the internet (and anonymity).

If a cancer patient was bugging me, I'd tell him/her to fuck off. Why not?

Severian Silk

If a cancer patient was bugging me, I'd tell him/her to fuck off. Why not?
You wouldn't even tell people in public that you would tell a cancer patient to fuck off, let alone actually telling a cancer patient to fuck off in public.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
But how would you know the person is a cancer patient?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom