Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total Biscuit's 2015 video game awards

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
TB released his arbitrary video game awards video, which is quite a lenghty stuff, but interesting. And as the title suggests, PoE is the best crowdfunded game for him this year.

If you can't be arsed to watch it:
Best Soundtrack: And there came an Echo
Best crowdfunded game: Pillars of Eternity:
Worst AAA fuckup (aka never pre order): Batman Arkham Knight
Best graphical fidelity: Star Wars Battlefront
Game that most surpassed his expectation: Undertale
Most striking aesthetic: Bloodborne
Worst company: Konami (what a surprise FucKonami)
Best developer: CD Projekt Red Dice LA (whaaaat?)
The game that should come to PC: Bloodborne
The game he didn't like as much as others: Rocket League (Fallout 4 nominated. :) )
The best game came out of Early Access: Prison Architect

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
lbQkOdX.jpg

Neanderthal

Arcane
Bloke certainly does like sound o his own voice, ought to write a script and get to point if you ask me, too much waffle. Keeps on mentioning how he enjoys short games an all an can't get into long ones cos o his busy grown up lifestyle, yet he's always fucking about wi that Hearthstone shit for hours at a time. Still better than most game awards, though his taste int exactly monocled is it?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Bloke certainly does like sound o his own voice, ought to write a script and get to point if you ask me, too much waffle. Keeps on mentioning how he enjoys short games an all an can't get into long ones cos o his busy grown up lifestyle, yet he's always fucking about wi that Hearthstone shit for hours at a time. Still better than most game awards, though his taste int exactly monocled is it?
He likes PoE, you can't be more monocled than that. :smug:

Deleted member 7219

I'm glad to see Pillars of Eternity is picking up awards. It deserves them.

The Witcher 3 had a better story, and better quests, but Pillars was definitely the best 'mainstream' RPG of this year in terms of systems (I'm not forgetting AoD).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
He shat on Fallout 4, saying it's not really an RPG and didn't deserve the universal acclaim it got at launch.

Blowhard

Cipher
I don't even have the willpower to play two hours of this trash, let alone watch some youtube oldguard hack whose main claim to fame is a strong British accent bloviate on them

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Biscuit was part of the downfall of the AAA industry birthing the generation of shitty YouTube/Twitch personalities acting as the barometer of what 'the public' wants. In the end they are little more than marketing tools paid for by the gullible customers who donate/like/subscribe/comment/whatever. All the major publishers are thankful they have to pay that much less for marketing.

He rode WoW's popularity to the top and then shit on it when he had enough of a following. I certainly won't miss him.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Doesn't mean he wasn't a blight on gaming.

Biscuit was part of the downfall of the AAA industry birthing the generation of shitty YouTube/Twitch personalities acting as the barometer of what 'the public' wants. In the end they are little more than marketing tools paid for by the gullible customers who donate/like/subscribe/comment/whatever. All the major publishers are thankful they have to pay that much less for marketing.

He rode WoW's popularity to the top and then shit on it when he had enough of a following. I certainly won't miss him.

So, you're nonchalant about TB's likely impending death because of your opinions of his work. We can argue about how wrong your opinions are (TB and many other Youtubers explicitly announce when they're paid off), or we can focus on exactly how you sound right now, which I don't need to spell out for you.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Even if I loved this guy I wouldn't watch this, 2h, seriously? Some of the best films in history don't have this length. I'd even use the word arrogance to classify this, it's what you really need (and large doses of it while we're at it) to think that people will sit down and listen to your opinions for such amount of time.

Envy is one of my most favorite sins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom