Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Translations of wapanese games

laclongquan

Arcane
And Emotional Vampire, I am curious about something you just said:

Do you see yourself as belong to the 90% group? Or do you belong to the chosen group of 10%?

Zomg

Arbiter
Black Cat said:
@ Zomg

"SMT 1+2 and Persona 2 are not playable by human beings."

Ahem... *Tilts head, wiggles ears, points at signature with the tip of her tail*

I feel deeply hurt and, like, totally insulted, nya.

I literally couldn't be bothered to remember a second password for a persona alt chefe, realizing that you will LP SMT is fucking lovecraftian to me

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Ah, so it's only on PS3? I don't have to play it then. Sounded somewhat fun but probably best to leave it just as a funny sidethought.

And WW, we ain't all weeaboos - the one screenshot I remembered had spiky haired emo boys.

KalosKagathos

Learned
Emotional Vampire said:
Sometimes I wonder, why I am so good? Then I realize that 90% of people on Internet are weeaboo faggots so it takes no skill at all :(
I think I can finally see where your... fascination with faggots comes from: that ass of yours must be incredibly tight.

spekkio

Arcane
Suicidal said:
Do I have a chance of getting FM5 to work judging from the fact that FM4 ran like shit?
Not a big one. Check out the computers of the guys posting on ngemu forums.

Both FM4 & FM5 are also well known on PS2 emu scene because of emulation problems. And
pcsx2 authors are not willing to fix them, because >9000 fags keep asking them "FIX MY GAEM PLOX" on googlecode.

AzraelCC said:
Why do they need to re-translate Symphony of the Night? The English Translated release for the PSX was already good.

romhacking.net said:
The original translation of this game into English is famous for it’s hilariously bad voice acting and translation. The PSP version of this still has the bad text translation, but the voice-acted portions were redone very well. Gemini’s translation of this game has the best text translation (but the voices are in Japanese, so I can’t say anything about the voice acting).

Suchy said:
qkDqh.gif

You're fat, Suchy, even for a Persian. :(

EV said:
Sometimes I wonder, why I am so good? Then I realize that 90% of people on Internet are weeaboo faggots so it takes no skill at all Sad

For once you identified your affinity right, EV: sauce

Black Cat

Magister
@ Zomg

I will not LP Shin Megami Tensei, guy-kun. I already did, like, several months ago. Now i am LP-ing the second one, though i have been, like, totally irregular with the updates as of late.

And i'm in the wrong hemisphere to be chefe, guy-kun. If you are going to acuse me of being an ALT at least keep up to date with the stalkers and stuffies and thingies and nya. :roll:

Zomg

Arbiter
If Black Cat isn't chefe, that means there are two people in the world that will put that much work into an alt and I don't want to believe that

spekkio

Arcane
Just as planned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom