Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Deleted Member 16721

The Steam Controller works great for classic CRPGs and can play any game at all quite comfortably. You just have to program the controller yourself to get the best results.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Codexers play the protagonist in games, but crave to be the evil Overlord themselves and would only end as lowly grunts of Dictators in Real Life.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
unknown.png
There is nothing about women with penises here. I must agree - very triggering for most Codexers.

eXalted

Arcane
This old school RPG, based on Baldurs Gate is coming out.
Codex: It will be shit.

This game with space animu chicks and multi-dick-headed monsters is cumming out.
Codex: It will be fabulous.

Mazisky

Magister
Just say that some triple A game is good and they will go crazy.

Or maybe post a screenshot with an Epic store account.

They are lovely tho, because they remind me some non-married over 50 women, surrounded by cats, that shittalk about men all the time. Men they could not afford.

Oracsbox

A new study examining RPGs as varied as Pong and Fallout 3 has concluded men who role play as female are denying their gay/trans identities.

Testicules

Educated
I tried playing Arcanum about six months ago. I reached the first little village place, got bored by the blacksmith or whatever telling me about bugs in the mine and then wandered off into the woods where I got promptly raped by a wolf. Haven't picked it up since and probably never will.

TheGameSquid

Scholar
I'm currently writing two more Pillars of Eternity reviews to be published on the Codex and AT LEAST one of them will be dubbed a "retrospective".

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The fact that the Codex has such a collective hard-on for Subverse (and is willing to raise money/erect a statue for it) is proof it has given up on there ever being a RPG to the standards it once held so dear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom