Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Not if I live eternally off the back of sacrificing children to satan and drinking their blood.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Technically RTWP is superior to TB because every time you read a post like this, you have to mentally pause and digest it's true meaning (which is a differentiated amount of time for each person) before moving on to the next post; which is not governed by a pre-determined amount of time (by the forums/rules) before the next post...

...Get it yet?.
:troll:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Codex just hates elves because they have a high IQ and are beyond their understanding. When I see Codexians trying to balance elves, it reminds me of the liberals trying to diversify 'My Little Pony' by saying the ponies are posh, and the goats are working class. Just accept it Codex: most of you are goats, and those stubby little horns are never gonna be sleak, elegant, and 12" or more in length.

"""Gnomes"""

Barely Literate
The only thing that is good about Fallout 1 is its death animations. Nothing else merits its lofty attention. Not even its derivative atmosphere. Combat is a joke. Just aim for the eyes every single encounter. Shit premise. Shit ending. No content. The content that is there? Utterly forgettable. Main villain? The Master? Laughable. What, was the name Evil Bad Guy too on the nose? Gimme a break. It is easier to squeeze water from stone, than it is to squeeze fun from this game. If someone were to twist my arm and force me to say something, anything else positive about this rancid turd it's this: it's a good thing it can be passed in one sitting, through clenched teeth and labored breathing, since it's so short and bereft of anything nutritious.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Many people these days strangely are not wholly aware that meat/animal products were intended to be eaten as a form of poverty food after the Flood (hence many types of fasting), and that pre-Fall Adam & Eve were effectively vegans. Therefore, any game that includes meat or animal products portrayed positively (like turkey drumstick as a healing item) automatically loses 2 points of 10 in its rating, for the Satanic glorification of carnism and gluttony.

EDIT: I just realized that I should note I'm 100% serious.
Wrong.

"Adam saw the Ass, and spake thusly: 'Eve, I am not worthy to partaketh of thee, but only bendeth slightly at the knees and protrudeth thine Ass, and I shall be healed.'
And in those days Eve was still a Godly woman, so she did as her husband biddeth, exposing her pristine Ass. Unto Adam: 'This is my Ass, given up in monogamy and servitude to you. When thoust have arisen in thine lowly places, eat of it and think only of me.'
Adam ate of the Ass, and God saw that it was good."

Eating prime meat has always been worshipful and holy. Pun intended.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
I did this accidentally in the Underrail thread saying it was overrated. Never before on any account have a had a post responded to with so much salt and knock off emoji ratings.

Insert Title Here
Kindle is too overrated for reading~

I believed the same until I became dependent on holding a word to see its definition. You can even read texts over your head by doing this, any time something is too much you can hold for definition then it sends you down a rabbit hole to read up on what you don't know, tbh it's revolutionary tier pedagogy. One day I will own all texts.

photo.jpg

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
Pillars franchise triggers incels, because companions are mostly good looking chads and have a lot of sex. Kills immersion for many codexers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom