Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital spiritual successor

Discussion in 'Strategy and Simulation' started by LESS T_T, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    Players:
    Last 30 Days 1,090.3 -37.3 -3.31% 2,603
    No words from devs about further fixing GP office problem. Or any mentions at all. Forums are silent

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Codex 2014

^ Top  
  4. thesheeep Arcane

thesheeep
    I don't really think they are in this for the long run.
    This ain't RimWorld.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    They aimed for a branch of sim games. Lack of support won't help them much, given that game is still in bad shape

^ Top  
  6. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    Same shit. Reskins and new diseases yet no sign of fixing game's glaring problems. They even now have mess of a GP office. Scam

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Stefan Vujovic Educated

Stefan Vujovic
    I played the game only briefly (Intel GPU laptop) but it appear to be a modern take on Bullfrog TH, except the lack of sandbox mod. What would those glaring issues be?

• not sure if serious not sure if serious x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. IDtenT Contact me for a good time Patron

IDtenT
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Free weekend.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. rezaf Savant

rezaf
    Back when I last played, there were a few. Mostly that the game systems didn't scale well, i.e. after a certain influx of patiens, systems basically broke down and the only way to win those scenarios was dumb luck or gaming the system.
    For example, pathfinding issues paired with lack of fine tuning controls, meant at some point a ton of people died waiting to be diagnosed, because somebody would wander off to the other end of the hospital to frequent a vending machine, was called in while he was there and then his long voyage back meant the queue was fubar'd.
    Were these things fixed at some point? Space Satan doesn't make it sound like it.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)