Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tyranny - Which Path is the Longest One?

Self-Ejected

Auraculum

Baldur's Gate Lore Police
#

Last edited:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pretty sure you get the most content out of going with either the disfavored or the scarlet chorus. Both of the main paths are pretty much equal in length.

Jokzore

Arbiter
Anarchist is the only path I played (I couldn't bear another playthrough) so I can't comment on the length.

I can confirm however that anarchist = kill everything that moves until the zone is empty. There's like one guy in the whole universe that will talk to you, and hes kind of annoying so I killed him too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom