Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Dev Log #61: Expedition expansion releasing on July 22nd

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
(referencing my own previous post above) Or are you planning for an epilogue/prequel expansion for the next one, Styg? How and from where exactly did the PC land in the SGS? Really, though, how did they become a citizen of SGS? The talk about having passed some test was always too fluffy.

Now considering that the PC starts at level 1 at the beginning of the game, a direct prequel might not make complete sense stats-wise. Or maybe it can? Either way, please do not torture us with another mid-game expansion.
I'll talk more about our future plans once the game is out. We won't make another mid-game expansion, that I can say for sure. The game is too big as it is.

Codex Year of the Donut
(referencing my own previous post above) Or are you planning for an epilogue/prequel expansion for the next one, Styg? How and from where exactly did the PC land in the SGS? Really, though, how did they become a citizen of SGS? The talk about having passed some test was always too fluffy.

Now considering that the PC starts at level 1 at the beginning of the game, a direct prequel might not make complete sense stats-wise. Or maybe it can? Either way, please do not torture us with another mid-game expansion.
I'll talk more about our future plans once the game is out. We won't make another mid-game expansion, that I can say for sure. The game is too big as it is.
can't wait for underrail 2 to be a looter shooter

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

You did mention one more DLC did you not?

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron

It's going to be hats and rathound armor :dealwithit:

ArchAngel

Arcane

And you will be able to ride rathounds.

Black Angel

Arcane

And you will be able to ride rathounds.
And romance them!

aratuk

Cipher
I would gladly pay extra for a 64-bit build of underrail.exe, so I can run it in Wine on an operating system that no longer supports 32-bit processes…

Crescent Hawk

Cipher

Sword and Sorcery dungeon romp for the next game. And will be your concubine and enslave Croat girls just for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom