Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

MachineCommander

Educated
And I just got into work an hour ago!

:rage:

Can't wait to play this, congrats Styg!

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
HOLY LEEEE FUCK!

ITS FUCKING HERE BOYS !!!!

#"_¤#"_:RD_.fwrwerwefSfasfsf

THE INCLINE HAS ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS Styg !!!!

I hope you make shitloads of moni from this

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Kudos to epeli and other Underrail Wiki curators, I got a lot of the material (sprites, info box layout, etc.) for the graphics in the OP from there. I reconstructed the Underrail font manually, pixel by pixel, because there didn't seem to be any other choice. :salute:

epeli

Arcane
Kudos to epeli and other Underrail Wiki curators, I got a lot of the material (sprites, info box layout, etc.) for the graphics in the OP from there. I reconstructed the Underrail font manually, pixel by pixel, because there didn't seem to be any other choice. :salute:

You should have just asked! Regardless, you did a great job.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
My provider smell the incline and chocked my connection to the bottom. Need a coffee break, with donuts. A lot of them.
He can't stop incline.
He can't stop the future.

Alfons

Prophet
:roll:
finger.jpeg

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Congratulations to Styg!

I felt a little bad gifting 5 copies at $10 a pop, thinking he wouldn't get full value for it. So I have some Gog codes to give away to non-douchebags. If I discover you already have this and take a free one may you burn in hell.

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Last edited:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
OMG ANOTHER 4 HOURS TILL I END MY SHIFT AND GO HOME TO PLAY THE RELEASE VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
So epeli, is the Nimble feat still bugged? :(

Just picked it, I have 0 % armor rating, but it doesn't give me my 15 % dodge rating from having no armor rating?

I know this was a bug in the alpha, but wasn't that supposed to be fixed for final ? Or am I missing something?

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Congratulations to Styg!

I felt a little bad gifting 5 copies at $10 a pop, thinking he wouldn't get full value for it. So I have some Gog codes to give away to non-douchebags. If I discover you already have this and take a free one may you burn in hell.

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Guaranteed some Jew game hoarder will grab these codes. Should only gift them to people who've posted in Underrail threads before but haven't bought it. But :salute: for spreading the incline anyways!

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Congratulations to Styg!

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Guaranteed some Jew game hoarder will grab these codes. Should only gift them to people who've posted in Underrail threads before but haven't bought it. But :salute: for spreading the incline anyways!

It's about Styg getting the cash, let the dogs eat their meat.

Ironmonk

Augur
Congratulations to Styg!

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png
Got the first one. Thank you very much!
May the Incline be with you! :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom