Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

epeli

Arcane
There are no old creatures at all in the black sea

"I thought I heard a cave hopper behind me... Oh well, must've been my imagination."
H5AuEIf.png

epeli

Arcane
You should have seen this coming when you gave me permission to post a screenshot here... :M

Anyways folks, don't mind me trolling the graphics department. Black Sea really has its own ecosystem full of new fauna, flora and the backstory of it all is there. In fact, as minor detail as those hoppers might seem... autistic meticulous players have a chance of finding out how and why they got there.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Nobody wants a game rushed out for Christmas when there's a backlog of pre-Christmas madness in the games pile. Push this shit out sometime when we're bored out of our minds next year plzthxty

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I would say my estimate but... it's just closer than you would think with all these "heat death of universe".

:troll:

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Styg, are there any plans for localizations?
No plans at the moment. I'd rather work on other things.
If we ever do something concerning that, we're likely to just release tools for the community to do it themselves. Because of the dynamic nature of development, it would be very impractical (and also expensive) to have official professional localization.

Latelistener

Arcane
Styg, are there any plans for localizations?
No plans at the moment. I'd rather work on other things.
If we ever do something concerning that, we're likely to just release tools for the community to do it themselves. Because of the dynamic nature of development, it would be very impractical (and also expensive) to have official professional localization.
As far as I'm aware of, Russian localization already exists and they also created a tool that extracts dialogues from .udlg files and stores them back: https://github.com/tarvitz/udlg
Would have been nice if you could, somehow, establish communication with them (unless, of course, they already tried to approach you) and perhaps add this to the game in a manner similar to AoD (which also uses a fan translation).

Jinn

Arcane
Next Friday.

I guess I should quit putting off my next play through of Underrail.

Just start and play until you hit level 15. It's around the time you're adventuring around Core City. That's supposed to be about where the expansion will become playable.

Last edited:

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
That would be the logical thing to do, but I've been having way too much fun being a bow/trapper. Going to go all the way and this time not piss off the faceless, the DC was such a pure and absolute hell the first time and there was very little information at the time I was playing.

ortucis

Prophet
The game is on sale so I must ask, is this game's game world as developed as Fallout or is it another generic isometric TB game with no focus on storytelling and character development (plot-wise)?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom