Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
So, is it really that good, or are we all so desperate now after the Fallout fallout?

Don't make me play another game just to find out...

It's no good, forget about it.

But I've already bought it! I have a long backlog, though.

You need to adjust your priorities, sir. Deferring Champagne and Caviar to eat canned dog food you bought earlier is not a winning approach.

eXalted

Arcane
Congratulations to Styg!

I felt a little bad gifting 5 copies at $10 a pop, thinking he wouldn't get full value for it. So I have some Gog codes to give away to non-douchebags. If I discover you already have this and take a free one may you burn in hell.

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Thank you, I got one too! (the third one)

:hero:

I kind of feel bad, but I'm buying it again for my brother.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Guaranteed some Jew game hoarder will grab these codes. Should only gift them to people who've posted in Underrail threads before but haven't bought it. But :salute: for spreading the incline anyways!

I would like the witcher 1 and the system shock 2 if possible, thx.

I would like to get the chronicles of riddick if possible, thanks

count me in as well, thx.

Divine Divinity please, thx

Blackguards please, thx

0 posts in Underrail thread.
Yep, sounds about right

ST'Ranger

Augur
Can't wait for the new exciting vein of steam reviews along the lines of "I died in the tutorial, this game is terrible, no explanations, can't read the font 0/10".

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Can't wait for the new exciting vein of steam reviews along the lines of "I died in the tutorial, this game is terrible, no explanations, can't read the font 0/10".

The truth is I've spent the last couple of days on a Steam Crusade against idiots downvoting AoD and Underrail in their reviews because "combat2hard. Would not recommend". I've read every stupid argument imaginable, countered bullshit with good old math and created a fair amount of :butthurt: among steam reviewers. But these things take their toll. I'm tired and a lot edgier than usual.

You're more than welcome to join the fight, bruda.

Deus Styg vult!

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Graphics got a nice bump. I hadn't played since alpha well over a year ago. Starting areas really look rather great IMO.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still amazed that people couldn't afford $10 for this game. Maybe I need to check my first world privilege. It also seems weird to me to be giving out free copies to people on the Codex who should be the target audience and know by now whether they want to play it. I've been giving my extra copies to people I know who liked Fallout and Fallout 2, but have never heard of Underrail.

Executr

Cipher
Congrats on the release, Styg!
Already got it on Steam, but will buy it DRM-free.

Soph

Educated
Time to download
Guaranteed some Jew game hoarder will grab these codes. Should only gift them to people who've posted in Underrail threads before but haven't bought it. But :salute: for spreading the incline anyways!

I would like the witcher 1 and the system shock 2 if possible, thx.

I would like to get the chronicles of riddick if possible, thanks

count me in as well, thx.

Divine Divinity please, thx

Blackguards please, thx

0 posts in Underrail thread.
Yep, sounds about right

Is that guy just on this site to leech? We need a new tag!

OH GLORIOUS INCLINE, I'm going home, fuck work.

HotSnack

Cipher
Congrats Styg! Bought the game and downloading now. Unfortunately I am still in the middle of my PoE playthrough. :x

Inb4 stop playing PoE comments

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Congratulations to Styg!

I felt a little bad gifting 5 copies at $10 a pop, thinking he wouldn't get full value for it. So I have some Gog codes to give away to non-douchebags. If I discover you already have this and take a free one may you burn in hell.

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Commissar bought the game but it was on Dessura which went caput like Gitler did... So send it here Comrade please... Congratulations to Styg Btw. :incline:

ST'Ranger

Augur
Congratulations to Styg!

Who needs it?

2015_12_18_9_34_30.png

Commissar bought the game but it was on Dessura which went caput like Gitler did... So send it here Comrade please... Congratulations to Styg Btw. :incline:

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1409.0

epeli

Arcane
If you still have alpha saves around, do not continue them! That will save you from loads of bugs and disappointment.

Just letting all the alpha players know. There's a slight oversight in 1.0.0.0 that allows you to continue totally incompatible saves. :lol:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
If you still have alpha saves around, do not continue them! That will save you from loads of bugs and disappointment.

Just letting all the alpha players know. There's a slight oversight in 1.0.0.0 that allows you to continue totally incompatible saves. :lol:

I started a new game, still getting alpha bug from Nimble Feat. Please to fix ! ;)

epeli

Arcane

I started a new game, still getting alpha bug from Nimble Feat. Please to fix ! ;)

What the hell, Styg fixed that late in the beta and it worked perfectly when I tested it afterwards... don't tell me it's broken again :negative:

edit: What the hell, it works perfectly. What's the issue you're having with it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom