Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
If you still have alpha saves around, do not continue them! That will save you from loads of bugs and disappointment.

Just letting all the alpha players know. There's a slight oversight in 1.0.0.0 that allows you to continue totally incompatible saves. :lol:

I started a new game, still getting alpha bug from Nimble Feat. Please to fix ! ;)

What the hell, Styg fixed that late in the beta and it worked perfectly when I tested it afterwards... don't tell me it's broken again :negative:

Well it is, bro. I have 0 % armor penality, but Its not giving me the 15 % dodge bonus like the nimble feat says.

I can screenshot it for u if u dont believ

epeli

Arcane
Well it is, bro. I have 0 % armor penality, but Its not giving me the 15 % dodge bonus like the nimble feat says.

I just tested it and it seems to work perfectly. It gives 15% bonus to your effective dodge and evasion as seen in your Combat Stats menu (C), as long as your armor penalty is 0%. The dodge/evasion numbers in Character Sheet menu (S) don't reflect situational bonuses like Nimble or item bonuses.

Care to post that screenshot?

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I got a question. Skill points you get at level up, do you need to spend them immediately or can you spend them between levels or even if you wait for next level up they get added to new skill points you get?

epeli

Arcane
I got a question. Skill points you get at level up, do you need to spend them immediately or can you spend them between levels or even if you wait for next level up they get added to new skill points you get?

You need to spend one level's worth of skill/feat/attribute points at once, but you don't have to level up immediately when you have enough XP. So if you delay leveling up enough to gain multiple levels, you'll apply each level-up separately. No points will be lost.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The starting area and tutorial are too different from what I'm used to after doing the old one twelve times, I'm almost as confused as the :happytrollboy: newfriends asking which stat affects pistols and which is the best psi skill.

Howdy

Already #1 on Steam and GOG new releases, #34 on Steam overall. Gonna be spamming all the gayming sites all weekend whilst de-stressing for tense UnderRail combat.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

I just tested it and it seems to work perfectly. It gives 15% bonus to your effective dodge and evasion as seen in your Combat Stats menu (C), as long as your armor penalty is 0%. The dodge/evasion numbers in Character Sheet menu (S) don't reflect situational bonuses like Nimble or item bonuses.

HKqhI.jpg

This is with nimble feat.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

HKqhI.jpg

This is with nimble feat.
Uh, you seem to have 0 dodge/evasion and 15% of 0 is still 0.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
:lol:

I took 15% dodge and evasion on start, plus nimble. My combat stats screen shows 20 in each. Looks like it is working IMO.

Sheepherder

Augur
Crash on startup. Prerequisites are all installed, XNA Refresh reinstalled, windows media player enabled. Worked well before I reinstalled windows two weeks ago. Send help asap.

typical user

Arbiter
Can I... Can I ask what this game is all about? I'm one of those newfags that weren't lurking about this game so what's the story and why should I play it? All I know is that it is supposed to be Fallout but anything more? A quick summary and general overview of the plot.

Mozg

Arcane
Has anybody gone straight from playing AoD obsessively to the point of burnout to this and still had a good time? I'm afraid I won't be able to give it a fair shake if I don't go in hungry for this kinda game.

TheScarecrow

Educated
What is the perfect resolution for a 1080p screen? I forgot how ugly the game is at 1080.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Can I... Can I ask what this game is all about? I'm one of those newfags that weren't lurking about this game so what's the story and why should I play it? All I know is that it is supposed to be Fallout but anything more? A quick summary and general overview of the plot.
Superquick overview of world and background.

There was a nuclear apocalipse, great war, complete and utter end to civilization. The remnants of humanity now live underground in caves, outposts and military bases build deep underground. Some of the outposts are connected by underground rail system. Some of them are independent, some formed an union under the Protectorate guidance, and there are other factions with more misterious past and objectives present.

You are a guy/gal that was recently admited to one of the independent settlements, South Gate Station. You are tasked by the guy in charge at first with some mential tasks and exploration of caverns, and gradually acquire enough respect to be given more demanding mission. Later, you get access to the rail system and the whole of the game world opens. You can then go anywhere, fight anyone and die in any of the countless ways.

I wont spoil the plot that develops quite early in the game and is the main quest of the game.

Fry

Arcane
Hey, Styg.. if I bitch enough, will you implement Steam Cloud support?

Moving saves around hurts my precious mousing fingers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom