Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail works on Mac (Wineskin)

Diggfinger

Arcane
Good news!

I managed to the final (GOG.com) version of Underrail on my Mac. I used this empty wrapper https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5044101/Underrail%20%28Empty%29.zip uploaded by cplr on the Underrail forum (our Good Lord and Savior bless his soul).

It includes all the necessary Winetricks:
corefonts
msxml3
dotnet40
xna40
dirac
vcrun2008
directmusic <<-- not needed?
dsound
wmp10
wsh57
allcodecs
xvid <<-- not needed?
vcrun6

Only issue I have is that the sound is distorted. There is a weird 'echo' with every sound effect. If someone finds a solution for this, please let us know.

- Digg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
CIubsq7.gif

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
No Mac gamers in here?

What's this mac, some new linux distribution?

I posted something similar in the main underrail thread about getting it running in wine on linux. As far as I remember dotnet40 and xna40 were the two tricky ones, which winetricks made a bit easier. I think those were the only additional packages it required.

sullynathan

Arcane
I'm a mac gamer and got fed up with devs not putting games on mac and got irritated by wineskin,crossover and vmware so I just used bootcamp. Trust me, the performance is a hell of a lot better with bootcamp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom