Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors Release Date: May 19 2018

I'm not sure if I should include this or not, but dinosaurs have feelings too.

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Why did you remove the haram meme Abu Antar? Some second thoughts about Zomboid? Just because it has hilarious feature creep it doesn't mean that it is not worth it. It will be released before Grimoire Star Citzen. Just 4 microissues remaining.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why did you remove the haram meme Abu Antar? Some second thoughts about Zomboid? Just because it has hilarious feature creep it doesn't mean that it is not worth it. It will be released before Grimoire Star Citzen. Just 4 microissues remaining.
I removed the meme because I decided to include the game in my original post after all.

Last edited:
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I removed it because I decided to include it in my original post after all.
They are promising unparalleled reactivity with the NPCs they will implement, but they will be only implemented after they finished polishing of the other systems (multiplayer, cars, animations, etc). But the game already has tons of detailed and brutal mechanics in it. It's really cool, despite their idiotic choice to implement cars. Let's see if they manage to pull it off.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Let's hope. (I edited my post to make it make more sense.)

For some reason, I have forgotten to add Graywalkers RPG. I was reminded of it after they started following me on twitter. With that said:

Graywalkers: Purgatory Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based

clear.png

clear.png

clear.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Star Valor Release Date: June 2018 added to Action Combat/Real-Time Combat

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Hakoniwa Explorer Plus Release Date: Coming Soon added to Asian
眼中的世界 - Conviction - Release Date: 2019 added to Asian
Anima The Nameless Chronicles Release Date: June 2018 added to Action Combat/Real-Time Combat
GameMaster: MAGUS Release Date: May 25 2018 added to Turn-based

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://rpgmaker.net/games/10356/

Norm: A Serial Killer RPG

It is a story about two people...

Faith Powers - a prison nurse with a hero complex, who is nowhere near as lily-white as she seems, but managing to maintain her veneer. She is occasionally tormented on the job by her most high profile patient...

Norman Peoples is a cannibal, convicted of thirteen counts of murder, and serving a multiple life-sentence in the bowels of a correctional facility. He will do anything to escape, and he has his ears peeled for opportunity to knock...

It is not a story about love. It is a story about survival. It is a story about what is considered "normal" - and the actual truths of the universe that send people screaming from their beds in the night. It is a story about the lies we are told. It is a story about the lies we tell ourselves. It is a story about murder, debauchery, cannibalism, fraud, extortion, torture, Stockholm Syndrome, drugs, war, heresy and black magic. It is a story about tedium... it is a story about entropy... and there will be no happy endings.

But there will be plenty of macaroni and cheese...

***Current Features***
~ Non-linear, story-heavy gameplay, set in the Washington D.C. of the Cthulhu Mythos.
~ References to real serial killers galore.
~ Killer soundtrack.
~ Nearly-monochrome graphics will have you seeing red.
~ Basic weather and time-of-day system.
~ Two possible "endings" for now. To be continued...
~ Four different murder Affinities to choose from, and two hidden Affinities.
~ Ten different character Classes to choose from, and one hidden Class.
~ Cannibalize one of six different human body parts from each kill, to build your stats to your specifications.
~ Gain an entire experience level from each specific human you murder.
~ Random murders still yield experience
~ Grinding if you want it. I don't see nothin' wrong with it.
~ Giant rats.
~ More giant rats. (D.C. has a serious problem...)
~ At least one hooker.
~ Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
~ Hallucinations.
~ S-Mart! Shop Smart!
~ Police bribes and brutality.
~ Evidence disposal.
~ Premeditated murder.
~ Suicide.
~ Bleeding.
~ Donald Trump.
~ Secret stuff. Shhh.
~ Cows.
Classes_copy.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Z Dawn Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Warhammer: Chaosbane Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-Time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom