Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Usenet post

crpgnut

Augur
Hey everyone! I made a usenet post that basically reviewed Prelude to Darkness. I was asked by someone from the Italian newsgroups if they could cross-post it to their newsgroups. I gave the okay, so maybe you'll get some Italian registrations :) Wouldn't that be cool? Usenet is basically where everyone posted their ideas about various subjects before the internet became so large. Now every single game has a forum, but back in the old days Usenet was where all of us game geeks met! If anyone is interested,
you can go to www.google.com and choose groups. From there go to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg and look for a subject titled Review: Prelude to Darkness.
I also posted the same article on the rpgdot forums. I'm just doing my part in trying to spread the word. Although I haven't played Prelude in the last three days, I feel it is important to support these type of games. I want Mat, CP, and the rest to both profit and continue making games. Feel free to post in that thread or another about your enjoyment of the game. It really does help. Also if you downloaded the game because of what you read let me know. I think it'd be cool if I actually turned someone on to this game just by typing a few words.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom