Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I hope this game is decent enough to be a success :)

Don't really care about western conservatives/liberals "But muh politics", so long the writing is not shove your throat preachy I am OK.

Hopefully more game in WoD setting would come out if this one is a success.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I hope this game is decent enough to be a success :)

Don't really care about western conservatives/liberals "But muh politics", so long the writing is not shove your throat preachy I am OK.

Hopefully more game in WoD setting would come out if this one is a success.
Everyone wants for the game to be an amazing vampire addition,but also most of us aware of the reality that it will sjw filled mediocre garbage.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
aaPDaCb.png

IJjwXWB.jpg

Latelistener

Arcane
Were there any new gameplay videos since the last year disaster? The game not just looked like barely playable shit, it basically copied the main Santa Monica story line from Bloodlines (search for a nosferatu).

Also, whoever made that choice of music for the club should never work on any jobs related to music and sound design. Now, Paradox probably won't ready to spend that much on this, hiring Jourgensen and others to make a track or two, but there are plenty of other good artists that won't require a fortune to hire.

Delterius

Arcane
Were there any new gameplay videos since the last year disaster? The game not just looked like barely playable shit, it basically copied the main Santa Monica story line from Bloodlines (search for a nosferatu).
Bloodlines starts with you searching for a nosferatu.

A few hours later in Hollywood you go around searching for the nosferatu.

Who then bade you to go to Chinatown and search for a nosferatu.

so what i'm saying is that i expect at least 10 nosferatu chases in bl2

The Real Fanboy

I did try and keep watching this but they're kind of boring sorry.

The coolest early stuff I remember is that the Brujah bikers that they showed off (this dude:
he's working against Nines and is trying to catch the courier also with another vampire and attacked Outstar and the group.

Also the courier Nines sent is totally loyal to the anarch cause which maybe makes me think it's Damsel which would be so non-boring and so cool (and maybe she'll be in Seattle during Bloodlines 2
Yyq7dkE.png
)!

The Real Fanboy
Damp is in another Vampire kickstarter this time in Chicago!

cf1362e47b67e8418bb9362f528eec09_original.png

we would like to start today's update with another surprise: we’re glad to announce an exciting vampiric crossover! Mr. Damp, the murderous psychopath with a code from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, will take a small vacation from Seattle to go sightseeing in Chicago and become a Vampire Ally card in Vampire: The Masquerade - Vendetta!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is an upcoming action role-playing video game developed by Hardsuit Labs and published by Paradox Interactive, and is the sequel to the 2004 video game Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. The story follows a human in 21st-century Seattle, who is killed and revived as a thinblood vampire with relatively weak vampiric abilities. We're glad to have Mr. Damp as a one of the Ally cards in Vampire: The Masquerade - Vendetta!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/horribleguild/vampire-the-masquerade-vendetta/posts/2789586

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom