Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Codex Year of the Donut
That's 5th edition. The original had this:
3A7IxFS.png
"Vampires are not real" is a triggering statement implying that I'll never have a big tiddy vampire GF.
I'm going to sue them for psychological damage.

skaraher

Cipher

Delterius

Arcane
Well, VTM always was fanficky, and with its share of cringe-inducing akward parts. But it used to bask in its own ridiculous edgyness and VTM:B was a perfect exemple of that. nuVTM just seems low energy and depressingly bad.
its high energy enough to provide me with a unknowable number of pre-orders as well as the permanent attention of a certain bulgarian shïtpöster

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well, VTM always was fanficky, and with its share of cringe-inducing akward parts. But it used to bask in its own ridiculous edgyness and VTM:B was a perfect exemple of that. nuVTM just seems low energy and depressingly bad.
its high energy enough to provide me with a unknowable number of pre-orders as well as the permanent attention of a certain bulgarian shïtpöster
Well i am pretty much an RPG addict,it is only natural to get my attention. Still in the end it will be some political garbage propaganda.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
TBH if I lived in a world of Damsel, Grunfeld Bach and a thousand other emo shitlarpers I'd expect subtlety to be counterproductive.

When in Rome, ask her not to bite your Nunstück git und Slotermeyer.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Admins please change my username to "little panzerfaust"

I decided to chat with Eviebot about this panzerfaust/vampire issue. It was enlightening.

User: Do you have a little panzerfaust?
Eviebot: No.
User: Why not?
Eviebot: Hey, how are you?
User: I'm a vampire.
Eviebot: Do you sparkle in the sunlight?
User: Only on weekends.
Eviebot: But it's tuesday.
User: No its not.
Eviebot: Yes it is.
User: Its friday.
Eviebot: Oh.
User: So are you a vampire too?
Eviebot: No I'm dead inside.
User: Trust in jesus.
Eviebot: I don't feel comfortable answering that question.
User: I like elf chicks.
Eviebot: Because you might come to my house.
User: Do you live in the sky?
Eviebot: Yes.
User: Do you have a cloud house?
Eviebot: I live in a house but I don't own one.
User: Who owns it?
Eviebot: A family friend.
User: Are they vampires?
Eviebot: Yes like me.

The Real Fanboy
Well Baron is supposed to be an Anarch title, no ? Like Isaac and the Voermans in BL1.

I think the next faction after they reveal the Anarchs is going to be VSCO vampires
QSGbFWI.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom