Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Space Nugget

KaaiCluney

QzpiNj.jpg

Lurking much?

Fun fact - he joined ResetEra on the same day:

MSlxfF.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/members/kaaicluney.40484/

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_cz

Arcane
LOL! If that's not a hint...
I was just wondering what is Brian doing, and this seems like a not very thinly veiled hint that he might be working with them

And that would give me a lot of enthusiasm that it might actually end up good. Now if only they could also get Rik Schaffer and whoever did the licensed music selection in Bloodlines. And Leon and Tim but that is not possible ofc.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Why do you people have faith in Mitsoda? Literally the *only* good thing he ever worked on was Bloodlines from 15 years ago. The way I see it, he'd be just as likely to do a good job as anyone else.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Why do you people have faith in Mitsoda? Literally the *only* good thing he ever worked on was Bloodlines from 15 years ago. The way I see it, he'd be just as likely to do a good job as anyone else.
Oom. :)

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
you definitely want those no-nonsense designers

The RPG as a piece of software is a product defined by function, not form. You want to get that shit running.

You may also want to cram some gameplay into that shit but that's what crunch time is for

:yeah:

Space Nugget

Also, "mocap for the main hero" implies third-person animations. The game features switchable first/third-person perspective then? Maybe it's only for melee combat, considering his work experience. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Space Nugget

On my 200th post on the Codex, I'm gonna leave you with this:

24 days to go. Hope for the best, expect the worst. :positive:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latro

Arcane
I hope they get the guy who did the soundtrack for V:TMB, he was a genuine 00's/90's hard rocker.
In fact, I hope it's an OWoD game, because now would a great time for a 80's/90's nostalgia vampire RPG.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I think it was obvious it was going to "be like" Bloodlines, but I doubt it's going to be a direct sequel. So, prepare yourselves for Bloodlines, but less competent and more cringe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom