Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Were these images posted before?

5qn80TZ.jpg
OeEOq38.jpg
ZkvGnKK.jpg
UcTQdM0.jpg

Seattle Great Wheel there.

Hellion

Arcane
Finally, a pic showing an actual person and not just taking us sightseeing around Seattle.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, it's raining blood. I don't think you can get any more on the nose about it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Let's analyze this poster as if Art Class 101 -
At first glance, we see the vampire is the central figure, on a high V as if on a pedestal. He's surrounded by a man and a woman, a clear representation of the bisexual predatory nature of the vampire. It is also reminiscent of the Devil tarot card. Perhaps they knew this, since they are in their correct positions. He is looking down on us and outstretching his left hand, perhaps a nod to the Left-hand Path of magic and his opinion that it can lift us up, while his right hand is relaxed and carrying a murder weapon. Symbolizing his fall from God and the light. Perhaps all that is missing is a bloody halo around his head or maybe it's missing on purpose. Or maybe the red glow from the lights is the halo, canonizing him as a saint through technology and blood.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
Let's analyze this poster as if Art Class 101 -
At first glance, we see the vampire is the central figure, on a high V as if on a pedestal. He's surrounded by a man and a woman, a clear representation of the bisexual predatory nature of the vampire. It is also reminiscent of the Devil tarot card. Perhaps they knew this, since they are in their correct positions. He is looking down on us and outstretching his left hand, perhaps a nod to the Left-hand Path of magic and his opinion that it can lift us up, while his right hand is relaxed and carrying a murder weapon. Symbolizing his fall from God and the light. Perhaps all that is missing is a bloody halo around his head or maybe it's missing on purpose.
i think its a guy on a big wheel thing and he just killed his wife and her lover, a vietnamese veteran who made millions of dollars trafficking hash among his fellow old ptsd sufferers

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Interpreting vampire imagery through occultic practices and symbols isn't that much of a stretch, especially since clan Tremere exists. ;d

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GOG's suspicious Vampire themed livestream: "mysterious Bloody Good Game that will soon descend upon GOG.COM": https://af.gog.com/news/vampire_games_marathon_on_gogcom?as=1649904300

VAMPIRE GAMES MARATHON ON GOG.COM

Thirsty for fun? These thrilling vampire games will sip out your free time and fill it with pure excitement.

Follow our courageous Stream Team as they decide whether to become vampires or vampire slayers. Browse through our collection of Bloody Good Games, watch the livestreams and discover the mysterious Bloody Good Game that will soon descend upon GOG.COM.

Sounds like the new Vampire game also may be coming to GOG day 1 like other recent Paradox games.

Well then, now we know it's not an Epic-exclusive.

Last edited:
The Real Fanboy
Ac, super excited! I hope it'll also be on PS4!

(btw update to my Bloodlines adventure: I restarted since I watched a Youtuber tell me Malkavians should not be played first since they spoil some cute surprises! Now instead I'm a Tremere!)

giphy.gif

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Recent Paradox seems to be focusing on expanding their audience, to be less dependent on Steam.

So now they release games on GOG day 1.
They release on consoles and mobile.
They made the account system that works across platforms and hardware, and now the same to mod sharing.

I think in that sense, being exclusive on one single "store" doesn't make much sense to them.

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
How easily do people here open themselves up to be deceived? It's a moderate artwork that you can find infinite copies on the internet, any company that even contracts some free lancer artist can get such images. Back to being impressed by some basic art are we? No text given, nothing about narrative direction, nothing about the gameplay. Just some vampire art. What's next, hyping Twilight?

There is nothing to see yet and probably won't be anything tangible at 21st either but just some art and maybe a teaser trailer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom