Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

just

Liturgist
2 years ago i bought a monkey's paw and wished for new bioware game, new fallout and new vtmb

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It was certainly felt in Into the Breach with its excellent minimalist storytelling. The way he managed to characterize so many people with tiny tiny amounts of text is very impressive.

Admittedly I didn't feel him in Nok-Nok overly but that's because I expect dramatic, tragic things.

Anyway, he worked on this one for nearly two years. That's a lot of time to leave a mark.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
It was certainly felt in Into the Breach with its excellent minimalist storytelling. The way he managed to characterize so many people with tiny tiny amounts of text is very impressive.

Admittedly I didn't feel him in Nok-Nok overly but that's because I expect dramatic, tragic things.

Anyway, he worked on this one for nearly two years. That's a lot of time to leave a mark.

Does leaving your mark in a game where everybody skips all text boxes to get to the gameplay even count? Same goes for FTL.

I'm curious what music they've licensed for the game.

Desire by Meg Myers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR5u9jb0PJE

could be a good choice for the soundtrack. Practically screams "vampire". Not much else comes to mind immediately.

There's a ton of good stuff under the Nuclear Blast label, but I don't know if much of it would fit the "goth club" vibe of Bloodlines. But I suppose the new game might have a different mood.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
This won't end well, deep down you all know it. Mitsoda being on it means nothing when his wife is also on it (just look at Dead State).

Instead of this:

iu

you will get this:

hMdwEqN.jpg

jungl

Augur
Hmmm WoD game in the "current year". You work as a agent for Set who goes by the name Shakka Ahmose. Fed up with racism and disrespect to people of colors you, armed with ALL THE KNOWLEDGES you work to smash the antediluvian sucking sabbat and honkey patriarchy camarilla while woking other vampires that egypt wuz a black land.

https://youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
https://youtu.be/JHPUYX871BE

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How can a vampire game come out before the werewolf game they announced is released? Or has that been cancelled?. I am sc-eptic.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
How can a vampire game come out before the werewolf game they announced is released? Or has that been cancelled?. I am sc-eptic.

I hope so, and that it sopped up all the funding the Werewolf game was going to get. Screw the those wokehipster eco-fascist furries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom