Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I can't wait to see what kind of shit they've come up with, it's going to be glorious and so off the mark of what people actually want out of this IP. Schopenhauer was right, existence is pain.
The Dread Pirate Roberts said it better. :P

ArchAngel

Arcane
So the reveal is in the middle of the night for me? At least I don't need to wait for it anymore. I can awake in the morning and have fun reading all of your raging for 6 hours over here. I wonder if you guys can fill 50 pages of raging in 6 hours.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have now ascended and am incapable of disappointment.
You are adopted!
impossible, i am an eye witness of my birth
But not of the face of your mother! Also your son is not yours!
good that means i'll stop paying for his food
Also you will not feel disappointed by him bing not good enough.
This is the worst LARPing I've ever seen. Also the best.
Thanks,also i am your father!

WTF it looks like it will be some kind of MMO SHIT!!!!!
wow

i am disappointed
Fuck that shit,even i would be disappointed if it is MMO. Fucking nobody expected this turn of events....seeing how MMOs died out as a genre a decade ago. LoL this give a whole new meaning of being behind the trend.

Leorgrium

Educated
WTF it looks like it will be some kind of MMO SHIT!!!!!

tenor.gif

Steezus

Savant
Patron
I mean, I'd love to play a worthy successor to Bloodlines as much as the next guy, but announcing a shitty MMO for people who want anything but that... that's some top tier trolling worth witnessing. :lol::lol:

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Nope it is Tender from Paradox [ albeit its the same with Paradox Plaza really ] Infinitron, it so depressing that it looks Paradox is making some mmorp like game out of Bloodlines legacy. Im really depressed as a gamer...
If You use same login and password from PDX PLAZA it should work, as after login to Tender i was redirected to PDX plaza at first .

wyes gull

Savant
Damn, didn't know there were so many Twilight fanboys in the Codex.

Also, what's a Tender? Tinder for people who buy Paradox DLC? So basically ugly Grindr?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Please dont be mmo please dont be mmo please dont be mmo.

But i dunno. The shitwreckdumpsterfire from epic game is entertaining to watch. If they were to drop a napalm on top of these already burning wreck, the gaming communities will implode. They need to put codexers on suicide watch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom