Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whoa bro, that was quick. Usually, the meltdown takes days, weeks or even months, supplying us with tons and tons of fun! You went through it way too quickly. Please return and go mad slowly and gradually so we can be entertained.

He already provided us much entertainment with a mere 8 posts, imagine how much he would provide if he stuck around.

He could have a custom tag 'Ask me about SS uniforms'. So much wasted butthurt and modder ego potential.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Go east young man, go east Zeromorph until you hear the sound of the Cuck crowing and see the painted whores of Kotaku and RPS. There you will find a place for your talents, on your knees squeeing as you devour sour indie semen, and tell them not the Codex sent you.

gestalt11

Arbiter
tumblr_mk4tfuhv6O1rrrniro1_500.jpg

I have no idea what offended the zero dude. I don't think I care. So tired of all this pearl clutching bullshit. I don't think I was even 10 years old yet when the above cartoon was authored. And I am fucking 40 years old.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Came looking for inevitable Bloodlines modding drama. Thread delivers. Such surprise.:M
I really hope this isn't a hate site because it has a very active community here.
Nah, it's mostly liberals here. We're very :incloosive:.

:discohitler:

pippin

My dad works for the internet and I'm telling him the Codex is a bad place, he'll shut it down immediatly. Don't worry.

I don't think this site is a hate site. It is just a swastika fan forum.

Deleted member 7219

I feel privileged to have made the first response in a thread destined to be pinned in Retardo Land.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
The guy was a fuckwit who spent more time insulting the potential userbase for the mod when they gave the slightest hint of criticism than actually trying to answer it by clarifying facts about the mod or taking any of the criticisms to heart. Good fucking riddance.

I'm not even going to gratify this thread with a shitty copypasta celebrity story.

Last edited:

Maybe it was Tesera or Wesp trying to knock out the completion by ruining their rep?

I think that
zyzU6UO.png
started going all butthurt when I called his magical vampire negroes - well, magical vampire negroes. Funny thing is, magical negro term is often used by SJWs in their butthurt over something, so I don't understand what's so offensive. Also, Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom really was a shitty book. And again I lol'd at
Salubri - Noble healers and warriors of the righteous.
What Salubri? Independents? Inconnu? Antitribu? None of 'em fit into this hilarious description.
Also to include fucking Baali and then to post
Wow! Just wow! This site, just wow! I will pray for you all, Goodluck. This is my last post here. Feel free to take this thread down.
rises the question to whom exactly does he intend to pray for us.
For those unfamiliar with this little clan - here are some snippets from their clanbook:
Clanbook Baali said:
Jonathan , half-lost in the bliss of inter course smiled stupidly at the naked youth straddling his man hood. He did not know the boy's name; they had exchanged no words. The boy was half the age of abbot's eldest daughter, but that meant little to the older man. Redemption, after all, was but a breath away, waiting in the confines of his confessor's cubicle. From the moment Jonathan had first laid eyes upon the boy - smooth, moon-pale skin, soft, supple curves, long, flaxen hair spilling down past unblemished shoulders - he had wanted him. The wherefore of whatever spell had so suddenly enraptured him were lost in the throes of his passion. Jonathan wanted boy, and
thus had taken him. It was that simple.

Jonathan continued thrusting, lost in the vision of his comely companion writhing in silence. Passers-by could hear as he took in urgent breath as boy paused, shifting ever so slightly while still keeping his lover deep inside. The child rose up once, working his hips and driving th abbot into new throes of ecstasy. Again the pair moved together, features contorted in paroxysms of perverse delight. Jonathan thrust forward a third time, and the boy came down hard, face twisted into an unrecognizable feral mask as the monk screamed in agony. Something moved toward Jonathan, surging from deep within the boy's bowels. It skittered through the fey child and into Jonathan, crawling inside his sex and distending the sides. Each continued thrust - for he would not, could not stop - was accompanied by a searing sensation, intensely painful, yet strangely pleasurable. The moving thing was a swarm, Jonathan realized in a moment of horrific lucidity between thrusts; he could feel the chittering things forcing their way into him. He screamed and pitched, but could not throw off the boy; the child-monster's thighs held him a sensual death-grip. The torment and pleasure in tandem became unspeakable. At length, Jonathan could hear the wet snap of his hip cracking, yielding to stresses a mortal frame was never meant to bear. He fell, sprawling, into the merciful gulf of unconsciousness.

The abbot spent the next fortnight in a fitful state of half-wakefulness. Vaguely he wondered why none of the monks came to see him; vaguely he wondered about his duties and masses. His nights were filled with visions of his torturer's leering face. Then there were the nightmares, surreal table aux in which Jonathan's captor capered about his prostate from, pushing,prodding, cutting. There were scenes which played dangerously close to the edge of sanity, in which the monster squatted over Jonathan's face, forcing blood - salty maggots and formless writhing masses into his mouth, then holding his jaws shut and forcing him to swallow.The days, if night could be separated from day in the perpetual darkness enshrouding him,were worse. On those occasions when sleep deserted him, Jonathan, raw, rent and broken, was exquisitely aware of every sensation his tortured nerves brought him. His tongue, cracked, parched and swollen from countless stings, was about the only thing he could move. Flies landed on his eyes and he could not so much as blink to dislodge them. They were a constant companion in his torment, their buzz an excited drone against the slow beat of his heart. Misshapen creatures and vermin crawled and slithered over his bloated body, and a unseen thing - things - moved within his abdomen with chilling deliberation.

Then, one night, he awakened to find his captor waiting for him. The child was seated upon his chest, stealing his breath and staring him full in the face with black, bottomless eyes. The boy's body was cold, Jonathan noted, as cold as the corpses he had laid out for burial. More of the insects scampered across Jonathan to scuttle onto the boy-thing's naked from, welcoming his presence. Countless black forms darted in and out of the boy's nose, his smiling mouth, his groin. "You have cow's eyes," the youth hissed as he idly caressed Jonathan's face. The boy spoke in a voice that too old, too evil to come from a child. Whatever spoke in that voice had known degradation beyond imagining. Jonathan moaned, terrified his tormentor would scoop out his eyes with small, cold fingers. "Cow's eyes," the creature mused, retrieving a threaded needle attached to a skein of silk from beside Jonathan's prostate form. "The same wide-eyed gaze as a beast of the field. It marks you as unaware, unsuspecting, not yet opened with understanding. It betrays you as prey."

The creature pushed the needle into his own palm, passing it through his hand and out the other side. Without pausing, he then pinched the fat of the abbot's gut into a small fold and slid the needle through, eliciting whimpers of pain and fear. "I can see your thoughts through those eyes, Jonathan," the best continued, eyes wide as he held his victim down. Slowly he continued to sew into abbot's flesh, embroidering it with ancient patterns. "I can your fears. Oh, don't worry, I won't take your eyes from you now. They'll be needed later." Each wound closed scant seconds after the needle's passage, made whole by the potent vitae that soaked the thread, but Jonathan kept trying to scream until no more sounds escaped his mouth. Silently, his body was wracked with shudders.
"Here," the abbot's grinning assailant finally said, pausing to place Jonathan's had over his own swollen groin. "Squeeze that, if you will, and think about what you want. It will help to pass the time while I tell you should know before apotheosis."

Last edited:
I'm dissapointed that no-one made a Michael Browner joke.

Posting nazi things for creation of safe space:

:discohitler::flamesaw::dgaider:

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think that
zyzU6UO.png
started going all butthurt when I called his magical vampire negroes - well, magical vampire negroes. Funny thing is, magical negro term is often used by SJWs in their butthurt over something, so I don't understand what's so offensive. Also, Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom really was a shitty book. And again I lol'd at

What Salubri? Independents? Inconnu? Antitribu? None of 'em fit into this hilarious description.
Also to include fucking Baali and then to post rises the question to whom exactly does he intend to pray for us.
For those unfamiliar with this little clan - here are some snippets from their clanbook:
:what:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Now I just want to see if the mod was any good. Best Codex speedrun though, bravo! :salute:

Codex scholars, was there anyone else that ragequit the Codex this quickly?

Oh dear heavenly god what the fuck am I even reading? I'm trying to find one sentence in that snippet that doesn't disturb me, it ain't working. Who writes this shit?

Um wow just wow, this thread got full of bigotry real fast. So what if the abbot loves a little boy and having him shit a horde of demon bugs into the abbot's mouth? It's 2015 guys get with the program.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom