Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

As far as I know, White Wolf Publishing has a trademark monopoly on the word Vampire in computer games so your title has to have at least on more word next to Vampire.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
"We see ourselves as more like the Sundance Festival of movie independence, American movies," says Guilbert. "Maybe like — it will be pretentious, but — like HBO in TV. They [brought] something new to the TV series in the '80s, the '90s. This is something we want to do in games — to bring the content, the emotion — and I think we've shown that it's possible with Life is Strange. We want to continue like that."

So Life is Strange is to Planescape:Torment as The Sopranos was to The Denver Clan? Is that roughly what he's saying here?

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
Prove that the game isn't shitty "muh stoooreyh" action game with vampire waifus for retarded nerds to obsess over. You can even pick which waifu do you want! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WOAH.... DAT C&C, THIS IS THE BEST RPG EVER

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Prove that the game isn't shitty "muh stoooreyh" action game with vampire waifus for retarded nerds to obsess over. You can even pick which waifu do you want! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WOAH.... DAT C&C, THIS IS THE BEST RPG EVER
Jesus Christ, you are such a fucking asshole that you won't even admit that story, atmosphere and c&c can actually contribute tro (if not even define...) a good RPG.
So why the fuck do you want us to "prove" anything, if any prove we give results in "but that doesn't count lol MUH mechanichs"?

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
you are such a fucking asshole that you won't even admit that story, atmosphere and c&c can actually contribute (if not even define...) a good RPG
Who the fuck plays games for story?
edit:
the only actual C&C is the one that influences gameplay - that is - it's conveyed in character building system

atmosphere is a spook

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
---------------------------------------
|------------
P-L-E-A-S-E--------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|-------
D-O----N-O-T----F-E-E-D-------|
|-------------------------------------|
|-------------
S-H-E-E-P---------------|
---------------------------------------

Last edited:

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
-----------------------------------------------
|-------------- P-L-E-A-S-E-----------------|
|---------------------------------------------|
|----------D-O----N-O-T----F-E-E-D------|
|---------------------------------------------|
|-----------------S-H-E-E-P-----------------|
-----------------------------------------------
Good thing that I'm not that Sheep guy you keep talking about.

Doktor Best

Arcane
You are right now in the same state as a homeless person who runs naked across the highway and smears fecies on his face because he wants attention. Dont be that homeless person. Go home.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That you're not willing to accept that very basic things even have any value at all.
I'm not willing to accept that car lighter is the main component of said car.
No, you're saying just because the engine and the tires are what makes the car run that means that a car doesn't need any design, color and: driver.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom