Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Vince D. Weller Speaks Truth With RPGNuke

Castanova

Prophet
Within days of release. Tweaking balance.
but do you think that the graphics are ok? don't you feel like a different graphics engine would benefit the game?

The real problem with the demo is that having skills go from 1-10 feels pretty arbitrary. What does it even mean to go from 7 Diplomacy to 8 Diplomacy? The next iteration will bring skills down to a binary -- do you have it or do you not? Then the next iteration will remove skills entirely. Then the iteration after that will scrap the arbitrary handcuffs to the computer as a platform and move all the dialog and descriptions to printed pages. I plan to pre-order VD's finished book from Amazon in 2015.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Within days of release. Tweaking balance.
but do you think that the graphics are ok? don't you feel like a different graphics engine would benefit the game?

The real problem with the demo is that having skills go from 1-10 feels pretty arbitrary. What does it even mean to go from 7 Diplomacy to 8 Diplomacy? The next iteration will bring skills down to a binary -- do you have it or do you not? Then the next iteration will remove skills entirely. Then the iteration after that will scrap the arbitrary handcuffs to the computer as a platform and move all the dialog and descriptions to printed pages. I plan to pre-order VD's finished book from Amazon in 2015.
:hmmm: Jumping to the worse of the worst scenario possible.

hiver

Funny isnt it, three demos are supposed to come out in this October so quickly running out. AoD, Grimoire and Wasteland 2 (beta whatever - its a demo).

Its a race!

I bet five dollahs on AoD!

iPo1LL1.jpg

Go! Go! Go! Go!

Ramireza

Savant
Funny isnt it, three demos are supposed to come out in this October so quickly running out. AoD, Grimoire and Wasteland 2 (beta whatever - its a demo).

Its a race!

I bet five dollahs on AoD!

iPo1LL1.jpg

Go! Go! Go! Go!

Best Post on the codex i read so far!

*laughingtears*

THANK YOU!

hiver

And the weakest of the three has stumbled and fallen unconscious by the track! Medics race to help... its...its.... its a balls cramp! inXile is out of the race!
Two underdogs are still going strong. Finish line is in the sight! Just one more turn to go!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom