Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Virgin Run

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
The game really doesn't need a map.

Ivan

Arcane
fuck it's tedious finding particular npcs in the Tchorch HQ. so many fucking rooms.

Ivan

Arcane
Deep Caverns
holy shit, went an hour before I found any NPCs, wasting batteries on respawning enemies. the power plant was p. cool tho. started to find containers that require 130 hacking.

Ivan

Arcane
for who? the emitters from the Torcht guys?

anyway, I now know that I missed out on the Infused Leather in the Foundry after killing the beast. all those points in Tairloring....

Ivan

Arcane
ohhhh Jack Quicksilver's package? yeah. and then the Core City ones too, the trio. but I guess I messed up the Jail Break (I went with the Shawshank bailout method). I really liked the murder mystery one though. that's kinda the only quest that has really stood out to me in the entire game.

Nael

Arcane
I just really wish they would clean up the exits and add a map. It's p. easy to get lost exploring the caves.

:rpgcodex:

pencil-26012816.jpg

Modron

Arcane
I just really wish they would clean up the exits and add a map. It's p. easy to get lost exploring the caves.

:rpgcodex:

pencil-26012816.jpg
Not to mention there are plenty of readily available decent maps out there plus no one series of areas is actually that large it's pretty easy to hold a working model in your head once you've run through them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom