Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

War Online: Pacific, WW2 mmo flight sim

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
'War Online: Pacific is the first in a series of fast action WWII combat simulations. War Online: Pacific uses a WWII plane set combating Japan against the USA.It couples a high fidelity flight model with fast paced dog fighting action.'

ss_7607dbe7c458c255f6fc40a3576136997e3b853f.jpg

ss_980fa286074eb86ee3ada16d1daf0f97ea3486a2.jpg

ss_c60f14d7108f77b5d4b5da15b066dea17445680b.jpg

It's from the makers of Aces High, their new game, seems like it will be something decent.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Few notes:

This is created by Hitech, one of the creators of Warbirds and Aces High mmo flight sims.

Going free to play is the best move they could made, the game should have plenty new people playing, the multiplayer it offers is still one of a kind to this date and there is no other real mmo flight sim, but has always been held back by the monthly subscription of 15$, no more !

My bet he is going back to the roots of MMO flight simming, the game will be based around pure combat

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Come on guys, don't tell me I'm the only one MMO ww2 flight simmer around here :M

Don't tell me you never heard of Warbirds or Aces High

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This series is also probably the first mmo ever

It started in 1986 !

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Look this is going to have to be pretty great to beat Warthunder in my books

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Look this is going to have to be pretty great to beat Warthunder in my books

My dude, this is different to War Thunder, this is more realistic like IL2-1946, it is kind of for different audience.

But seeing it is F2P now, it should have more people playing.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I mean it's dogfighting and people play on Warthunder realistic. Mostly though I think the spergs are a minority and most guys just want a cool game with dogfighting.

Also Ace Combat 7 is getting released and I am pretty sure the entire plane flying community is 10,000 times more hyped for that than anything else in January.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Also Ace Combat 7 is getting released and I am pretty sure the entire plane flying community is 10,000 times more hyped for that than anything else in January.

Luckily it's single player, so once someone finish the SP he can go on different game

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I played a lot of Warbirds 3 online. Was part of a clan, (The Knights?). We were mostly bombers. Great game played a few years, the weekly 'events/battles/whatever' were really fun with one life to live. I'll try this out for sure.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I played a lot of Warbirds 3 online. Was part of a clan, (The Knights?). We were mostly bombers. Great game played a few years, the weekly 'events/battles/whatever' were really fun with one life to live. I'll try this out for sure.

M'man :mlady:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
1 week brehs ! I hope this will be on Air Warrior level

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom