Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Warcraft Adventures Unreleased Beta - Actually got released!

Reidor

Educated
You can write on Reidorr@mail.ru or Reidorrr@gmail.com, also if you want help me with my music collection, PayPal - Reidorr@mail.ru :D

ncxLR3C.jpg

7927dc27-f85f-4311-8341-44ecf882250e

7927dc27-f85f-4311-8341-44ecf882250e

Last edited:

BR4ZIL

Novice
Btw, list of things that I'm looking:
kzutP2W.png

I assume you want them physical, right? cause i have all Starcraft 2 and Diablo3 soundtrack CDs (i actually bought all those Collector Editions! :P ). If you want i can... ahem... make them digitally avaiable to you :P

m_s0

Arcane
to met the absolute craziest thing here is that Blizzard couldn't figure out until the whole game was made that it was not a good game. (It seems like something similar happened with Ghost.) How does that happen?
Cheap outsourcing.

Especially if Blizzard really did provide all the design for Animation Magic to work from.

Reidor

Educated
If you download game, congrats you, but i received message from Blizzard, so that, beg you not distribute this project.

The truth, if something already on the internet, this is not delete...

BR4ZIL

Novice
In any case...

Indeed friend!

A question if i may, in the game's files there are some references to CD Audio (CDA). I know it may be silly to ask, but me and a buddy were wondering if the CD you have doesnt have those and that they might have been lost when you uploaded them?

As a audio guy, i am sure you know about it, but with how rare this game was, i just gotta ask, many have been guilty (including myself) of copying an ISO/Game files and forgetting about the pesky CD Audio that requires the damn proper IMG copy :P

I mean, that could have explained the missing audio in the cutscenes, but then again... the CDA might have not been completely done by the time this test version was sent out.

BR4ZIL

Novice
Guys, i want buy this dvd, that later upload in NET, but i have only 154$, if you can or want help, PayPal - Reidorr@mail.ru

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blizzard-Entertainment-Employee-10th-Anniversary-DVD-Blizzcon-/162194092847?

Sadly i kinda blew all my remaining spare money (and had to ask for some more from a fellow user on the Legendsworld.net forum) on buying the rare brazilian game "Acquaria" (which has no download links on the internet as far as i know). I will be uploading game on legendsworld soon :D

Brazilian reais (BRL) have terrible conversion rate to USD due to our shitty economy at the moment. Please belive me when i say that i would love to help you out, but 100USD converted to BRL is almost all the salary you get in a month's work from a part-time job here.

Reidor

Educated
Sadly i kinda blew all my remaining spare money (and had to ask for some more from a fellow user on the Legendsworld.net forum) on buying the rare brazilian game "Acquaria" (which has no download links on the internet as far as i know). I will be uploading game on legendsworld soon :D

Brazilian reais (BRL) have terrible conversion rate to USD due to our shitty economy at the moment. Please belive me when i say that i would love to help you out, but 100USD converted to BRL is almost all the salary you get in a month's work from a part-time job here.

In Russia with sanctions similar situation

BR4ZIL

Novice

In Russia with sanctions similar situation

Aye, tough times...

Had to pay ALOT of money to import my Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void CE, i could have bought a new computer (or new top of the line parts) for that price, just to put it in perspective.

At any rate, here's the cloned IMG of my Legacy of the Void OST CD :D

http://www.4shared.com/rar/FKokjpQece/Starcraft_2_Legacy_of_the_Void.html

I am not if you only want physical, but as i mentioned in the PM, i can upload the OST CDs from all other Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 Collector Edition packages. Do you want them?

Reidor

Educated
I have all digital soundtracks and other, i search only CD and other physical verions.

BR4ZIL

Novice
I have all digital soundtracks and other, i search only CD and other physical verions.

Oh ok, sorry i couldnt be of assistance!

I have spread news of your donation request whenever and wherever i can, hopefully someone will take interest!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom