Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yea, definately feels way better to use than regular Sybaris, already decided to forma it some. The damage itself was only increased slightly, but the major increase in crit chance (87.5% with Point Strike) and reload+mag is what really pushes it to "now that's what I call a proper gun" level. Could be the best burst rifle (of course, this is not that much of a contest since the only real competition it faces is Tiberon due to burst rifles being kind of a clownshoes category otherwise (though arguably making Burston Prime make fart noises with the syndicate mod kind of puts it to good use). Oddly enough both Dex Sybaris and Tiberon also have one of the most satisfying reload animations to look at.

Given its accuracy, I might experiment with Heavy Caliber instead of fourth elemental mod or Hammer Shot at some point. At least according to calculator it should provide notably higher benefits, but a big question is how the accuracy would curve so you can find the sweet spot.

eklektyk

Erudite
curently farming ducat fodder for that prisma syndana ...

in mid of mirage quest but i dont know if id like playing her since i dont have any primed mods to make her nice and no warframe mods from derelict vaults even ..so i may lack in range or ability strength ..we'll see i guess

next on list is nekros and i supose mesa ...but geting mut salad keys is pita so its on lazy backburner ...slowly building forma to finish rest of clan weapons for mastery

the usual warframe gameplay :)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Had lovely experience doing LoR for the first time - some polish dude kept intentionally fucking up the door puzzle so everyone left D: I'll stick to sorties for a while.

eklektyk

Erudite
didnt even bothered to try LoR since it looked from few video samples that it require some form of coordination
and we all know how that gows in mmo's....

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So, the next Prime frame is Vauban Vobun. Looks pretty metal. Literally. Like Sauron with a gold fetish. I hope they don't put parts in ODS again...

Vaarna_Aarne

Unless you really really like deathmatch with bots and goddamn little flying death zappers.

EDIT: The new Kela De Thaym boss fight is p good.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I know your pain. Ask Aarne about mah Nova Praimu part. :argh:

When Sloppinsky abducted me to be his wingman for his longlegged waifu Kela De Tayem dates, I got two of those acid shells. And I don't even own a Sobek.

Our black GoC (god of color) RNGesus only drops the stuff we don't need, but never what we wanted.

i forma'ed my sobek multiple times already.
don't you need a medi-ray? i know you need one. now you know you need one!

edit: third scope dropped. please trade some other mod with me =_=

edit: and another medi-ray again.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Did you get your mod at last? If not I could give it to you for free cheap! Like, a frametato. +M

Also Draco should be forbidden. The amount of retards it breeds is beyond... everything. And those aren't even consoletards.
I had a pug yesterday with a maxed Trinity Prime who died 4 times in the first round. How is that even possiburu? :argh:

Vaarna_Aarne

Well it's kind of like how I reached the conclusion that either Warhead has been nerfed big time, or powergamers use Elytron only because they can't bother to git gud at Archwing even in the slightest. Since really, Elytron sucks compared to Odo Prime and Itzal because it's slow as shit and has much less power utility.

Gerrard

Arcane
I like how they released a repeating crossbow that is straight up better than Attica in every aspect (does like 50% more DPS at top end) after I put 5 forma into Attica.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
5nurud.jpg

Beating Aarne to it feels soooo gud. :smug:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Half of it is in T4 defense/survival rotation C anyway.
Only chassis is a T4 Def C. BP is T3 Sab, systems T3 surv and helmet T2 sab. Thank Allah for no ODS.

But Booben Praimu requires about 15000 Oxium to build. Yes, 15k. And that is AFTER DE took pity and reduced the costs by fiddy percent. It was 14k for the chassis alone.
Also about 20 Alterium. Better hope your stockpile is up to the task.

DE REALLY wants people to shell out some dorrars for the trainframe. :argh:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom