Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Arnust

Savant
So far out of the 4% chance mods I only got Narrow Barrel. No luck otherwise.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Btw a few days ago I got another -75% off on plat, a third one in a month, but this time I haven't used it since I got enough plat for now. I've read the coupon is only valid for 24 hours and sure enough, when I go to the website there isn't any discount anymore but that stupid shopping cart icon is still blinking in my upper right corner. How do I get rid of it?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Been farming Violence half a day, 30 runs and no luck. Then, accidentally, clicked on a Torment run, got another Argon Scope right away.

Anyone wanna trade Maiming Strike for an Argon Scope?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Gotta say, I'm not impressed by Eidolon hunting at all. So far I've done about 5 runs, all pugs, and maybe that's the problem. I've seen some videos where good parties take down 6 Eidolons per night and we always got 1 or 2 if we were lucky. Still, if this is supposed to be the endgame it's not for me.

I guess DE didn't have a choice, they couldn't have allowed for further frame levelling, the frames are already way too OP, but in a game like this ppl need to level something. So they came up with the whole operator schtick. Fair enough, it's just it doesn't jibe with me. It's supposed to be awesum and viscerul but for me it'S just a lot of running around half-blinded by all the explosions and visuals and hoping other people know what they're doing. Which they often don't. Meh.

On a brighter note, been farming Octavia today and that was actually a lot of fun. Some Lua puzzle rooms, trying to figure out with other people what's what, a few 20 mins derelict survival runs with a MR1 dude lol (he was quite good tho). Good fun.

All in all I really love this game, I just hope Railjack will offer a more interesting endgame than PoE. That's not even hit and miss for me, just one big miss.

Arnust

Savant
On that topic, I did get randomly assigned to an eidolon hunt when I was just going for some fishing, and it was my first Teralyst kill. It was pretty cool to finally see it, even if it took forever because I think only one person was equipped for and actually knew teralyst killing. The bad part of the story is also getting my first Arcane, which reminds me of that whole system that I probably should do, but can't really be arsed. So one more of those added to the pile.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Just save up or coupon enough plat, and then just trade for the (frame) arcanes you want. That's the way to do it that's less of a hassle.

(It's actually cheaper nowadays too since more farmers run Eidolons than ever did Trials)

Arnust

Savant
I guess. I did get Consequence, which from hearsay is like one of the objectively, universally applicable ones?

Vaarna_Aarne

Well if you bullet jump or something all the time while you fight, I guess. I use a pretty cookie cutter duo of Arcane Avenger and Arcane Guardian.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Saving plat isn't a problem since I'm getting the Gift of the Lotus almost every week but the best arcanes cost 200+ and I need 10 of each to max it out if I understand correctly? That's too much. I'lll prolly just forgo the whole thing, I don't have any problems running 3rd stage sorties anyway. As I said most of the frames got utterly OP even before PoE.

Vaarna_Aarne

200 for a full set more like, in case of Arcane Avenger (which I guess is probably still the most wanted frame arcane). Back in the day you'd be looking at 1000-3000 plat for the set with a limited market.

Been farming Violence half a day, 30 runs and no luck. Then, accidentally, clicked on a Torment run, got another Argon Scope right away.

Me, I have three Maiming Strikes and no Argon Scope, and I've reached the point where I'm looking for the acolytes in regular missions because it's all blending together.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Me, I have three Maiming Strikes and no Argon Scope, and I've reached the point where I'm looking for the acolytes in regular missions because it's all blending together.

Oh man, I've just sold it. I've waited all weekend plus got my Maiming Strike yesterday.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
How much would a Akzani riven like this be? (can't check the price on the market; don't have Akzani and not planning getting it):

+176,6% multishot
- 140% recoil
+ 129,7% toxin
- 85,6% zoom

Seen this guy sell a similar riven for 250p - better but still...

EDIT: Nada? Not even a guess?

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
How much would a Akzani riven like this be? (can't check the price on the market; don't have Akzani and not planning getting it):

+176,6% multishot
- 140% recoil
+ 129,7% toxin
- 85,6% zoom

Seen this guy sell a similar riven for 250p - better but still...

EDIT: Nada? Not even a guess?
https://www.wftrader.com/searchsec.php?dev=PC

AKZani is a pretty crappy weapon. You might wanna try and wait and see if there will be some secondary weapon rebalancing around the time of Fortuna release.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Already turned the POS into endo.

A query for vets - how often do you get Legendary Cores from sorties? I have a few primed mods and endo farming is such a fucking pain. I wouldn't mind a core but I've been doing sorties for about a month and no sight of those yet.

Vaarna_Aarne

I've traded for a couple over the years, the biggest hurdle nowadays for that last time I checked was the one million EC trade tax you get slapped with. Market price itself IIRC has collapsed to 300p after Endo and Ayatans were introduced.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom