Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Wild Slop

Arcane
They stop swinging hammer in regard to another.

My support ticket "helper" keeping up the rude and dismissive response, I made one more response in turn but will need to stop before he retaliates on my account or something (also before I lose my patience and flip out on him). :argh:
His response was more of the same, this time he provided a chart of the items in question used complete with the exact time used down to the second (this was from January).
The time stamp does seem to prove that it isn't the same bug that I was speculating from the other complaint but shows a pattern of the items all being consumed at once (down to exact second). Of course he was too busy trying to put me in my place rather than looking at his own damn data, and closed the ticket, so I couldn't point out it proved a different bug.

It was a petty loss, his responses to me started becoming the brickwall that was bothering me. This too is petty, I know, I will try to not let petty shit bother me.

i know it! i know how to fix the nightthing crappiness!
no. ladder. reset.
the ladder resets only when finished. make the ladder reward only generic stuff with utility value and stuff which every player is supposed to get sooner or later, like some generic skin and such. move all the special, specific, peculiar stuff to the weekly shop. the "one time only" stuff like skins at reset is replaced by the latest skin available they'd put as prize or with generic utility or more doggy coins.
every step of the ladder gives some coins, if de feels like that it can keep them vanishing every week or season or what other retarded way they've thought of.
this way the system moves at my speed, it's still pretty annoying and stupid it wouldn't work just like a better baro, but surely wouldn't be as nerve wrecking and balls busting as it is now.

Codex Year of the Donut
8Wt04nE.png

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The current upcoming Primes list is one where I'm constantly forgetting the order or frames. I completely forgot it was Equinox next, I recalled Atlas was the one released after Mesa. Though then there's also the eventual Nezha and Wukong Prime, who are going to be a lot of question marks due to having multiple release dates.

EDIT: I do hope Stradavar Prime is at least competetive, I like the DP style magazine it has and the base weapon is sadly crap.

Gerrard

Arcane
I hope Atlas prime doesn't look like shit, because the deluxe skin is awful.

Wild Slop

Arcane
The current upcoming Primes list is one where I'm constantly forgetting the order or frames. I completely forgot it was Equinox next, I recalled Atlas was the one released after Mesa. Though then there's also the eventual Nezha and Wukong Prime, who are going to be a lot of question marks due to having multiple release dates.

EDIT: I do hope Stradavar Prime is at least competetive, I like the DP style magazine it has and the base weapon is sadly crap.
Educate yourself, fool shitlord.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

sort by release date

so many frames that're not supposed to be primed... starting from ash, then oberon, then all those who comewith a quest, it's retarded that you have to suffer hell to get a frame and then it takes 10 minutes for its godly version.

Lhynn

Arcane
It doesnt take 10 minutes to get the primed version unless you buy them from other players. But if plat is the answer you can also buy every other frame with that as well, or get them with the prime pass.

Last edited:
10 minutes is obviously a hyperbole, but the point still remains: i bust my ass off, maybe for several days (limbo, chroma) or maybe even weeks/months/centuries (ash), and then a more powerful version can be accessed earlier and with minimal effort. it completely doesn't make any sense.

Codex Year of the Donut
so many frames that're not supposed to be primed... starting from ash, then oberon, then all those who comewith a quest, it's retarded that you have to suffer hell to get a frame and then it takes 10 minutes for its godly version.
What's your reasoning for this?
AFAIK lorewise, non-prime versions are just chinese knock-off versions of original Orokin work.

Codex Year of the Donut
Gram Prime is easily the most overrated weapon followed by Tigris Prime.
What content are people playing that requires the damage either of those puts out? The tradeoffs for the higher damage(slow as fuck for Gram Prime, constant reloads for Tigris Prime) are just pure negatives for basically every piece of content available sans maybe a couple bosses/niche uses(e.g., antimatter drop nova with tigris prime)
Gram Prime would be great if every fight was just a target dummy I guess. Again — niche uses as a stat stick for frames like Gara, otherwise I'll prefer a Galatine Prime every time. There is no content that requires the extra damage of the Gram at the cost of the speed of Galatine.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, Gram Prime has one thing that no other weapon of its weight class (that is to say, top-end) has: Full five dispo. So if you have a good Gram riven (like I do, mine is basically a double tap of both Primed Pressure Point and Primed Reach), you enjoy a prepostrously wonky situation. In terms of speed, it really comes down to Berserker. It starts slow, but after Berserker it's plenty fast enough. But the meat is the dispo, without the dispo it'd be in the same line as Galatine Prime since the speed difference (after all, Galatine Prime can use Berserker too and get even greater benefits) equalizes the DPS between them by making up for the lower damage and crit.

As for Tigris Prime, it's basically the same thing as with Boar Prime, that it's a shotgun that can get 100% stat proc chance (meaning proc every pellet). This of course is wayyyyyyy more situational than crit (since bosses et al are often immune to stat proc, and the only time armor becomes a problem that can't be simply overwhelmed is at lvl 100+), but it does make it a party trick with lvl infinite Bombards.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Fortuna review: It's not very good, too much of the same, not enough rewards. Just typing this out as it comes to mind.
Performance-wise, it's ass. It even has a vram leak, just stand outside in Fortuna and watch your GPU memory usage — it will slowly climb up until you leave.

• The "mini games": New mining system is better, still not very fun. I prefer the new fishing system, but the hitboxes still make me want to ragequit. Conservation is stupid and takes too long for the rewards it provides.
  • Again, the rewards for all of this work is garbage. Especially when the new exploiter orb boss fight came out and was a giant resource pinata completely removing any reason to do any of the former crap I just mentioned.
  • K-drives are ass, enough said.
  • The "base capturing" thing is pants on head retarded. I thought it would be something cool… instead it lets you get bounties…? Something you could already do outside the elevator? I don't even know what they were thinking.
  • The bounties are more repetitive crap with a lack of variation.
  • Profit-taker is designed terribly. Realistically, only a couple frames are even viable unless you're doing it in a group then it doesn't matter because it's not difficult enough. If you're soloing it, there's no reason to not use Chroma. Inaros may be tankier, but vex armor is stupid and anything else is a waste of time. If you're doing it in a group, you have the additional option of playing a frame capable of handling all the trash mobs. With the caveat that the frame must be tanky or you'll spend the entire time on the ground. Again, no reason to not use Chroma — maxed bless Trinity is good too, Inaros is good if you're being carried or trying to learn the fight just to stay alive.
  • Solaris United syndicate was designed well. There's a good reward for getting to the max standing(as there should be.) Vox Solaris is pants on head retarded and DE gave into the crying children removing the only thing resembling a reward for the time invested(new frame blueprint.) This has become a common theme removing any point to actually playing the game because there are no rewards for it.
  • Story itself was decent, but not long enough. Does DE not have fulltime writers? If they do, where is the content they're producing? They put out new frames with zero lore and new updates with at best a few paragraphs of writing.
  • Fissure event is garbage, open world mobile defense.
  • New frames are uninspired, and (as stated above) lack any story. Nothing about them stands out, I barely see anyone using them after the novelty wore off. Oh, and Hildryn looks like a failed student project.
  • Why would they take the time to implement a weather system and only use it for fishing? They could have done something cool with it, fuck even Plains of Eidolon had mobs change depending on the time of the day.
  • The Exploiter Orb fight is actually pretty fun. Repetitive? Sure, but it's a change of pace and has a good bit of lore attached + NPCs have a bunch of new dialogue afterwards. I'll give them credit for this one.
  • Moas are pretty crap. I really see no reason to use them, but I didn't pay that much attention to them besides getting the MR for them. Maybe I overlooked something.
There is no carrot. There isn't even the novelty of being an open world zone. I'm really doubting the cost-benefit ratio of creating open world zones considering it has essentially stopped all other forms of content from releasing.

TBH I'd prefer a proper quest chain over all this.

Did I miss anything?

Vaarna_Aarne

And the alerts that mattered (Gifts of the Lotus since random tater alerts happened once in a blue moon) are still in.

you missed nightwave, the worst content ever.
I never did alerts outside of stuff like catalysts/etc., so Nightwave is strictly an improvement for me and probably most players.
but now there's content gated behind it, some rather important content (like the new weapons mods and the umbra formas). you can't ignore it, and if you can't ignore it you must dive into it because quick math showed that if you miss some weekly (and you will) you're screwed, locked out of the important stuff.

Codex Year of the Donut
you missed nightwave, the worst content ever.
I never did alerts outside of stuff like catalysts/etc., so Nightwave is strictly an improvement for me and probably most players.
but now there's content gated behind it, some rather important content (like the new weapons mods and the umbra formas). you can't ignore it, and if you can't ignore it you must dive into it because quick math showed that if you miss some weekly (and you will) you're screwed, locked out of the important stuff.
…good?
The game has a major lack of content as is, I don't see this as a bad thing.

Vaarna_Aarne

An actual problem is specific content in Nightwave gated out for newbies, not that it actually makes use of all the content you normally wouldn't do (which is its whole purpose, to give you reason to do stuff and a framework for it). Like, newbies aren't going to have Profit-Taker unlocked yet. Though there is that 13k a week window, so it's still not TOO harsh (personally I'd say it should be more lenient either by raising gains or giving more tasks with longer time-to-do).

Wild Slop

Arcane
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_Sledge

In addition to the Main BP, the Sledge also calls for a 4th part: The Motor

each having a 3.95 % of dropping.

Wolfie also drops a new mod (Have you seen this? Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?) called Target Acquired

That puppy has a 4.17 % of dropping (at least as far as our man here goes).

So much not-fun, Norfleet would be proud!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom