Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #71: Director's Cut Released

Namutree

Savant
I'll wait until the camera is fixed before I buy. God, first PoE and now this. How hard is it to make a friggin' camera?

Cadmus

Arcane
Will this ever end? Shouldn't they actually release a playable game at some point in the next 10 years?
I'm sick of waiting for the next Thursday patch.

Namutree

Savant
Will this ever end? Shouldn't they actually release a playable game at some point in the next 10 years?
I'm sick of waiting for the next Thursday patch.
Releasing games that work is not in style anymore.

Xenich

Cipher
I just loaded it up... Yeah, the camera... FFS, really? I vote it "Coaster of the year!"

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah the camera sucks bit other than than the new combat options are nice, the updated models are nice as well as the graphics so yeah it made good game even better to play and to see in action... Dont know if those upgrades are worth starting over the game over (i was in the valley of titan) but it is certainly easier ti recommend to my console friends who enjoyed Xcom

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
They probably made the build for the console version, then forgot to "release" the camera again.
Must've been something like that.
I hope.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Mmm been playing with the creator while the camera gets fixed and most quirks seem a bit shitty ti me but two pump chump sounds very interesting for a sniper kind of char; getting a 25% boost plus more action points the first 2 rounds could work very nicely with the vats here for crippling a couple of enemies or outright whacking them on the first rounds

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
What the hell InXile? You cannot make your custom portraits because the camera is fuckeup, save your custom rangers, that fuckup with the camera...
What is going on?!

Last edited:

Turok

Erudite
Camera fixed alread:

Director's Cut Hotfix Released (ver 90120)

Hello everyone,

We've released a small hotfix for the Director's Cut. The only change is:

- Adjusted camera zoom distance. Maximum zoom distance now matches that of the original Wasteland 2, but with the slightly closer minimum zoom distance of the Director's Cut.

Windows should be going live right about now, with OS X and Linux to follow shortly.

Thanks,
inXile

That was fast...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom