Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Pre-Release Discussion Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

garren

Arcane
Patron
It's a good philosophy, that if there's stuff you absolutely hate, and are unsure what to do in some arbitrary situation, just do the exact opposite than what the focus of the dislike is/does.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane

Koplin

Educated
These have been popping up around. Leaked screens? I havent seen anything on the Wasteland forums...

2m3iux1.jpg

2mh8lc9.jpg

10hipgm.jpg

2chn3r.jpg

Johannes

Arcane
thread asking for co-op mode in wasteland 2

because you play PNP rpgs in a group rite not by yourself so WL2 should be played with others
http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2105

gets shot down by dev member after 6 pages
http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=40990#p40990

it's a shame because we could have set a precedent here leading to fifa 2013 getting the 22-player co-op it needs for sports realism
Color me surprised if you can't do that with sports games already.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Those are fanmade. Fargo says no screens for at least a couple of weeks, mostly likely.

They're close to what he showed me in camera angle, though WL2 will likely be a bit closer/more detailed.

potatojohn

Arcane
Well I hope W2 is less detailed/more regular than that concept art because I sure don't want to play a hidden object game.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
In a year and a half or so, we shall see. In the meantime we have grandpappy potatoes.

I hope and sort of expect it to be a nice isometric angled view. Yep. That's what I'm hoping for. A view.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gimme some of the Wasteland hot sauce! http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2210&p=43316

Every good RPG has an iconic item in it that really stands out to the player such as bobble heads or snow globes. My suggestion for you guys is to have an antique bottle of Wasetland Hot Sauce from prewar era in the game that when used by players would drastically improve the value of whatever food you put it on. (extra health) I think collecting bottles of hot sauce could very cool and unique thing to do. My only other request is that if you like my idea, could the devs add this flavortxt below as a description of the item.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Well to be honest I don't know why he thought an inside joke from tO was going to catch anybody's attention but mine. Oh wait. "made you post" Fuck you, Serifan.

Serifan

Novice
lol yeah I really had no reason to post here in the past. It was hard enough winning the Order over. Here that would take a bit of a battle. Tough Crowd I hear.

Plus I'm kinda bored of NMA at the moment.....and I miss you. :lol:

Grim Monk

Arcane
Inxile sent out Emails asking info for Kickstarter Rewards:

Kickstarter reward questions are being asked

by Joby » May 16th, 2012, 2:00 pm
We are slowly rolling out some initial questions for the Kickstarter reward tiers. These are not final, we just need to start collecting some info to get an idea of what we might be in for. (regional ESRB ratings and distribution, preferred in game items/locations/etc) Please fill out the info ASAP... but KEEP IN MIND... we will be developing an online system for everyone to manage their information and update their information right up until the last minute. We will use this info to help continue and develop our business plan, but we will follow up at a later date and you will be able to update this information later (especially shipping address).

NOTE TO PAYPAL DONORS: We will be collecting your responses in this new online management system that will be developed and made live later. These Kickstarter questions and answers will help us develop the system and you will be providing your information at a later date. Do not worry!
Link: http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2164

I almost did :oops: not notice, having not visited that particular email account in a while.
This is a heads :salute: up to any other Bro's that also missed out, you may want to check your Inboxes ASAP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom