Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Xeon

Augur
I thought Brian Fargo was the CEO or something of Interplay and he was kinda of a giant or something in the industry before, guess not?

Or major gaming stages for press weren't a thing at the time?

Ivan

Arcane
so cringe
giphy.webp

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just saw the trailer. Graphics look good I guess but we didn't learn anything gameplay specific of course

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
The memorable Scotchomo (or whatever the fuck his name was) presented the trailer.
The applause at the end were as memorable as his character :P

Wasteland%20III%20The%20Garage.png

^ after watching the trailer, the game does not look like this (as adevertisied)
it looks like WoW that is trying to lose some weight

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
I didn't find the trailer "terrible" but not good either. Completely pointless fancy stuff. Doesn't fit a TB RPG that's for sure. Would fit the new Borderlands or sth

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Yeah the more I think about it, the trailer was indeed shit because it didn't tell us jack shit about the game ( apart from graphics )

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think the trailer was fine btw. They're trying to stand out in a world of grimdark post-apocalyptic games.

Seems I have a higher tolerance for trailers than other people around here though so maybe I'm the one who's fucked up

Deleted Member 22431

I didn't find the trailer "terrible" but not good either. Completely pointless fancy stuff. Doesn't fit a TB RPG that's for sure. Would fit the new Borderlands or sth
It screams like they are trying to imitate DO:S, even in the humour part. terrible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom