Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The biggest flaw of Wasteland 2 was how kinda average it was in all aspects.

This kinda looks like an improvement overall. May is probably when global lockdown will be, so at least we have a decent games to play. :greatjob:

Last edited:
The biggest flaw of Wasteland 2 was how kinda average it was in all aspects.

This kinda looks like an improvement overall. May is probably when global lockdown will be, so I at least we have a decent games to play. :greatjob:

Rodia wasn't average, it's quest design was great, but I agree with the gist of your argument.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
maybe I'll wait someone make a win 7 patch.

Have fun.

iu

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
btw win7 have just as much "telemetry" as win10

My 7's ability to connect to MS's servers broke years ago. Couldn't even download updates through the OS if I wanted to (no big loss now of course).

Neerasrc

Learned
Is there any improvement regarding the carrying capacity system? I hope there is, or I will be angry with fargo. -)

Codex Year of the Donut
Win 10 is highly customisable for anyone with half a brain.
A proprietary botnet being "highly customizable"
Look mommy, I can change the desktop background! It's so customizable!
:lol:

You are the definition of an imbecile who wants to hide his ignorance by cracking lazy jokes.
"You're an imbecile!" says the guy defending one of the largest, most powerful corporations in the world spying on everyone using their products to the guy pointing out their anti-consumer behavior.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
"You're an imbecile!" says the guy defending one of the largest, most powerful corporations in the world spying on everyone using their products to the guy pointing out their anti-consumer behavior.

...says the dimwit that uses an OS of said "largest, most powerful corporation" to write witty hard comebacks as a limp dick.

If Microsoft were spying on you, they would be the worst spies in the world because you can read on their site about all the telemetry data they gather on ignorant braindead schmucks like yourself and ways of how to disable it.

And if you ever find the other brain half you're missing, finally grasp the meaning of the word "defend" and decide to give Win10 a try, don't disable all those surreptitious(!) Microsoft™ spying tools with some simple push of a button.
Because you'll lose all access to the only future woman in your life, Cortana.

PS: You were more spied by your father through the keyhole while waxing his shaft than Microsoft will ever be able to if you decide not to be an ignorant bitch.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
I've rarely seen someone project so much of his own subcounscious into a post.

if you refer to my post, it seems you're one of the "smart" ones that likes to use psychological concepts without knowing what the fuck they really mean.
GTFO

do you also use win7 because spies? :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom