Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland Remastered releasing on February 25th, Wasteland 3 Backer Beta in March

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: inXile Entertainment; Krome Studios; Wasteland 3; Wasteland Remastered

Brian Fargo revealed back in November that the highly anticipated Wasteland remaster from Krome Studios would be out in the first quarter of 2020. Yesterday inXile announced on their social media channels that the exact release date for the remaster is February 25th. Here's the brief announcement post from their new company blog, which also includes a couple of comparison screenshots:

The RPG classic rises from the nuclear ashes on February 25 for Windows (Steam, Windows Store, GOG) and Xbox One—also available with Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One and PC.

Wasteland Remastered is an overhaul of the 1988 title that brought the post-apocalypse to video games. The Remastered title brings new graphics, audio, music, and digitizes the physical paragraphs book from the original with brand new artwork.

Our development partners at Krome Studios have gone to great lengths to overhaul the sights and sounds of the original, while staying true to the intentions and design decisions.

Experience the 1988 classic in Wasteland Remastered on February 25!
Two weeks ago inXile also revealed on their blog that the Wasteland 3 backer beta would be out sometime in March, only two months before the game's final release. I guess it's going to be more of a backer release candidate. We'll get an exact release date for that too soon hopefully.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom