Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
how does one get more buttons to use for posts? Never saw it mentioned, unless it's buried in this mountain of posts.
Doesn't matter, because the most prestigious rating will never be available to mere mortals like us:
makeawish.png

I would do ANYTHING to be able to use the mighty :'k:, even playing through NWN OC in its entirety.
'k

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
how does one get more buttons to use for posts? Never saw it mentioned, unless it's buried in this mountain of posts.
Doesn't matter, because the most prestigious rating will never be available to mere mortals like us:
makeawish.png

I would do ANYTHING to be able to use the mighty :'k:, even playing through NWN OC in its entirety.

But it wouldn't feel special if other users would be able to use it.

Dwarvophile

Liturgist

you become a patron, you have more buttons, not all though, some are special editions

Frankly I prefer to keep a minimal choice of buttons, it's already addictive enough, now when I chat with friends I have this instinct to push the retadred, butthurt or any other codex's buttons. It feels mch more satisfying and immediate than coming up with a full sentence!

Last edited:

Citizen

Frankly I prefer to keep a minimal choice of buttons, it's already terrible, now when I chat with friends I have this instinct to push the retadred, butthurt or any other codex's buttons. It feels mch more satisfying and immediate than coming up with a full sentence!

I implemented my favourite codex buttons as custom emoji/stickers in the discord and telegram chats with friends, they love them. Buttons are incline

PS. Especially :monocled: which is a very good meme, most people I write to use it now

Silly Germans

makeawish.png

I guess buttons are the new drugs, seeing how they lead some users directly into prostitution ... How many of you has this malicious predator already in his harem for pimpin ? And how much money does he take for a ride ?

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I want a :katana: 1000 times folded Nippon steel button for to be spammed with whenever I post weeb shit. Doubles down as a positive Deus Vult equivalent when praising the Japanese in the JRPG forum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom