Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Vorark

Erudite
Should swap the usual doggy for the super rare Xmas edition doggy
PiEKIDe.gif

Bocian

Arcane
m40Z1a2.png

The yellow star, the notorious judenstern of yore, must be reintroduced in this moment of greatest need. Now is the apex of peril for our traditional values, when swarms of hidden jews are everywhere on the RPGCodex, attempting to foment cultural degeneracy, illogic, subversion of masculinity, debasement of local currencies, and shilling of games like Undertale.

Let them be tagged and shrink back in shame like a cockroach exposed to sunlight.
Why isn't this in yet?

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I have a genius idea:

We need a button that allows us to down-vote-shitrate a whole thread before we even open the thread. So when you have listed "Recent Posts", you can down-vote-shitrate any threads without opening them. If enough down-vote-shitratings come together these threads should then be auto-deleted or auto-closed. Voilà - a clean forum!

There could also be a time frame implemented: if the thread hasn't crossed the down-vote-shitrate limit after 2 days, it is allowed to stay.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have a genius idea:
We need a button that allows us to down-vote-shitrate a whole thread before we even open the thread. So when you have listed "Recent Posts", you can down-vote-shitrate any threads without opening them. If enough down-vote-shitratings come together these threads should then be auto-deleted or auto-closed. Voilà - a clean forum!
There could also be a time frame implemented: if the thread hasn't crossed the down-vote-shitrate limit after 2 days, it is allowed to stay.
We already have the Ignore Thread button. Problem pre-solved.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Buttons are fun, but most lack a flair for the dramatic. How about a BETRAYAL! button for those special moments where a poster has gravely disappointed another, or upset the expectations of the Codex hivemind, or is just asking for a (character) assassination?

Maybe this?

latest

Stabbing -- when rating retadred, WTF or shit just isn't enough.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Buttons are fun, but most lack a flair for the dramatic. How about a BETRAYAL! button for those special moments where a poster has gravely disappointed another, or upset the expectations of the Codex hivemind, or is just asking for a (character) assassination?
That's very specific. How about a more generalized DRAMA! button?

mastroego

Arcane
Oh damn.
You bumped into one of my childhood unresolved mysteries.

Where was a similar (not quite identical, but similar) image used, 30+ years ago? Ok, it's the universal symbol for drama, but there was a board game, perhaps, or a show, or a book, or SOMETHING where I would see it lots of times.
It stuck with me but I can't freaking remember what the heck it was and it's been driving me crazy since forever.
:negative:

Kitchen Utensil

I'd like a "Captain Obvious" or "no shit, Sherlock" button and feel like the Trump buttons should be made available everywhere again.

Santander02

Arcane
That's very specific. How about a more generalized DRAMA! button?

Tis like that tragicomedy button I asked for one time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom