Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ahh this days i find my self wanting to rate people with this:

qj9zvAc.png

It could be named tolerant,tolerance or progressive. I even made it in 20x20. It could be a counter for the nazi icon :),we must be inclusive forum.

DarkUnderlord ,what do you say?

hexer

With the increasing narcissism in the society or some people reaching conclusions after only reading the news piece's title, I suggest we get a "shallow/superficial" button

Zer0wing

Cipher
With the increasing role of slavic gamedev in rpgs and the increasing butthurt over eastern europe in GD, we need a dedicated slav button. Kolovrat or Vatnik or something like that.
Ahh this days i find my self wanting to rate people with this:

qj9zvAc.png

It could be named tolerant,tolerance or progressive. I even made it in 20x20. It could be a counter for the nazi icon :),we must be inclusive forum.

DarkUnderlord ,what do you say?
This one works too.

Also, orthrodox christians deserve their own icon button as opposed to western 'Deus Vult' meme button.

User was nabbed fit

I would like to be able to use buttons to react to the other buttons people have already assigned to a post.

That way you could brofist a brofist. And that's what you call a doublefisting.

Edit: god FUCKING damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bohr

Arcane
I would like to be able to use buttons to react to the other buttons people have already assigned to a post.

That way you could brofist a brofist. And that's what you call a doublefisting.
No need to post about it though imo, just engage the versatile rating sytem and express support by brofisting these posts:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/we-need-more-buttons.109842/page-16#post-4958965
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...volution-in-post-ratings.121640/#post-5592014

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
We need to be able to apply button ratings to button ratings in an infinite recursion that would obviate the need for further posting on the Codex. All communication would be conducted via button ratings applied to button ratings applied to button ratings ad infinitum.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We have a 'funny' button but some posts are funnier than others. I've skipped over many posts that were somewhat funny only because I don't want to hand out funny buttons too quickly and have a standard for them. I suggest a ''chuckle" button that would count for half as much as a funny button. It would be a stabilizing new factor in the button economy that is right now so rife with instability.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom