Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Well, apparantly pigs can fly

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Looks incredibly work in progress. Very unpolished for something that's had two succesfull kickstarters. Biggest gripe and observation for me. Also crew should interact with the rooms they are in (work on workstations, man scanners, heal patients in sickbay) instead of just standing there. Hell, they should do stuff around the ship instead of just walking around.

circ

Arcane
Fuck this iTard shit. Couldn't they atleast make the demo on a less retarded platform?

I kind of like the Little Computer People theme, but they've just turned Star Flight into Sims.

Nice music.

kris

Arcane
It looked initially really interesting and I like the kind of interaction it had. But I am not in favour of the space battles nor the interior ship battle. It wasn't really what I would have liked.

EDIT - When I saw the topic title I actually thought it would be about Rome2 having mode support. :eek:

Norfleet

Yikes, those guys who needed two Kickstarters to complete a game have not just run off with all of that moolah but actually made something with it. Here's 13 minutes of actual Star Command gameplay footage.
Except they actually HAVE run off with the money, because that video is fake. Unless you believe in time travel, it's physically impossible that they could take actual gameplay footage from a game that doesn't actually exist. Therefore, what you are seeing is NOT actual gameplay footage, but simply clever work in whatever the movie-equivalent of Photoshop is. It probably wasn't all that difficult to do, the production values of that fake don't look very high.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom