Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What games did you complete in 2019?

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
I guess it's late enough to start this thread again.

So, what games did codexers finish in 2019?

The year started with finishing of my New Vegas 100% playthrough, but these I actually completed this year:
  • Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - Just the base game, gonna continue with DLC's at some point.
  • Risen 3 - Finally over with this series... Good start, awfull middle part, not a glorious ending. Hopefully ELEX 2 will do better.
  • Shadowrun Returns - Already finished Dragonfall multiple times before this and tried to continue now with Hong Kong but goddamn that game is a pain, the amount of text sacrificed for every mundane conversation.
  • Sam & Max 301: The Penal Zone - Was meaning to do the whole series but after finishing the first one didn't really feel like doing it any more.
  • Technobabylon
  • Four Last Things
  • Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
  • Final Fantasy X - Was meaning to continue with X-2, but you know... Maybe some day.
  • Unholy Heights
  • The Surge - Probably had the most fun this year with this one. Or Technobabylon. Or Tesla Effect.
  • Mars: War Logs
  • The Technomancer
  • West of Loathing
  • Owlboy
For once I didn't play mostly Nihon Falcom games I guess. Still not that many games completed, I want to play muh games more :cry:

Also did some re-runs with Diablo 1 an Diablo 2: Lod. I realized I had never completed Diablo 2 while actually listening to the dialogue, so thought it'd be time after 20 or so years. And then got the bug to replay Diablo 1 as well. Had a ton of nostalgic fun :hug:. Which also led me to play Path of Exile and Grim Dawn again. So many wasted hours that could've been spent finishing other games.

Don't think I'll have time to finish Tales of Berseria any more this year. I think I'm about half way through but feels like the game is going to be quite a slog still.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Underrail like four more times post-expedition
Baldur's Gate again
Icewind Dale again
Age of Decadence for the first time

I might have beat one or two more games but I really can't remember them. Now the list of games I've tried? There are literally like 10-20 good RPGs max, everything else is a reach.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
See signature.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
Half-Life
Deus Ex
Half-Life 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Arma 3: Apex Protocol
Arma 3: Laws of War (this and the above are both about 3 hour long DLCs)
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Blue Shift
System Shock 2 (with thoughts)
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Cold War (2005)
Thief: Gold (A save from last year I finished this year. I think I stopped playing it in Cragsleft Prison last year.)
Half-Life: Uplink (Hour long Half-Life demo with a unique set of levels)
XIII
Soldier of Fortune
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Fallout (with thoughts)
Black Mesa
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
Sleeping Dogs
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (with Payne Effects 3)
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Elex
Portal
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided + DLC
Dying Light

I didn't actually finish the game, but I counted them as completed:
Need for Speed: Underground 2 because it gets far too repetitive later on. I had maybe 4 Underground Racing League races to do left so maybe 2-4 extra hours, but I had drained the overworld of unique tracks by that point.
Fallout 2 because I just got fed up of the shit. It's just not a good game. I dropped it shortly after I got to SF and I didn't have much left to do but to go to the Enclave oil rig.
Valkyrie Profile 2 because the final boss is a major league grind, and I didn't feel like going back into the overworld to get optimal equipment.

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Tales of Berseria
Brilliant game. Combat & gameplay nothing outstanding, but amazingly paced and cracking characters + banter.
:4/5:

The Banner Saga
Enjoyed it, but lacked a little depth & was a bit monotonous at times. Still good though.
:3/5:

Hard West
Loved it. The overworld is usually bullshit, but the aesthetics & gameplay are mint.
:5/5:

Blackguards
Good game allround, enviromnets are fun, but the RPG elements were a tad short.

X-Com Apocalypse
Classic. One of the most underrated PC games out there. When everything kicks off it's just so brilliant.

X-Com 2 WOTC
Fun, tons to enjoy, but can't escape the fundamental design flaw of everything boiling down to the timing of setting pods off during your turn.

Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday
It's just showing it's age a bit but is still got that classic incline era thrive vibe none-the-less. Perfect to play whilst listening to the football on the radio.

The Sexy Brutale
Lovely surprise. Real clever & neat game which gives quite a unique experience.

Lords of The Fallen
Incredibly good fun. Easier than the Souls games, but far less bullshit too. A real nice balance for those who find the Souls games a bit too repetitive because of the time consuming learning curves.

Assasins Creed Origins
Never an RPG, shit as an Open World game, but just a supremely fun popamole game. You know what it does 1000 better than The Witcher 3? It feels like an adventure. As I move across Egypt I don't feel like I'm on a thousand fetch quests, I feel like I've a purpose & I'm seeing the world on the way, instead of doing a day job & traversing the same work-routes back & forth which I travel everyday.

Until Dawn
Brilliant balance of movies-choice-interaction. Great cast, real good laugh.

Thunderforce 3
Fucking timeless rush-buzz. What. A. Soundtrack.

Castlevania 4
Class but on return the amount of filler & repetition there was evident. Still grand tho. Another classic soundtrack.

Actraiser
One of the best games ever created. Hasn't aged a day, couldn't put it down.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Has been surpassed since, but can still hold it's own even today.

Batman - Megadrive
Like 30mins of cocaine fueled sex with your 3 favorite women to yet ANOTHER classic soundtrack.

Batman Returns
Surprisingly average compared to how I remember it. OK, but expected better.

Biometal
Another hi-octane rushathon. Fucking solid game, took some real effort to finish.

Chase HQ 2
Poor tracks, fun bosses.

Double Dragon - Master System
Ridiculously simple & short Beat Em Up. But an absolute cracking way to kill 20min.

Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
ELEX
yes.png

FTFY.

Mustawd

Dragon Quest 9
Diablo 1 (again)
Mario Kart DS
Limbo
GTA Chinatown Wars

And a bunch of unfinished games

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I'm disappointed in myself by lack of RPGS, let alone popular ones Codex approves of. That's good because I'll have more left over for 2020, though. Excerpts from my Steam reviews below.

Grand Theft Auto 4
Even modded GTA4 still has problems with the PC version and performance-wise you will definitely be able to tell. You're looking at a title serving as a solid example of budding practices from the last generation, except made by Rockstar so it has that level of attention and care they're known for. Still, expect brown & bloom everywhere paired with very acquired taste driving mechanics and a cover system too sticky for its own good. It is not a bad game and definitely has impressive elements like Euphoria usage, but overall there are too many strikes against it and minor annoyances unless you really want to see the leap series made from its PS2 days. I would argue most of those leaps were backwards despite impressive production, but that's just me.

The Dwarves
This is a weak sell that only gets a barely passing recommendation from me because when I look at the sum of all the flawed parts I still liked what I played. Combat was an acquired taste, but eventually I liked it until I hated it again for its wonky pathfinding and collision detection becoming worse and worse as you fight ever increasing hordes while navigating tight quarters. Roughly half the characters are also of dubious quality and armed with gimmicks that may be only useful in game's challenge mode. Reliable fantasy story with a dwarven focus does help ground the game and I was invested in seeing it through to the end. I do wish there was a codex or something to reference for in-game information, though. Consider carefully if you can stand some jank in your games and power through them.

Book of Demons
Well-produced effort to make a Diablo-style action RPG with a spin of its own. Said spin comes in the form of using cards rather than conventional equipment and restraining the player to tight corridors as means to make mobility important and actually crucial in many ways. All the genre trappings like dungeon diving for papery loot and fighting increasingly challenging enemies are there, but this time you have full control over how much time you want to dedicate by regulating your session time with Flexiscope. Comes highly recommended with a demo to check out before you commit. Looking forward to what developers will do with their Paperverse in the future seeing as they already have multiple games planned.

Tomb Raider (2013 one)
I find myself torn on how to finalize my opinion on Tomb Raider. As a game it's perfectly solid with nothing to really make it stand apart or fall to pieces. Mechanically it's all there – upgradable gear, skill points you spend on abilities, enjoyable combat and exploration – but I found it never reaches any heights where it should have. Lara Croft's origin story has so little story in it and development that was present I could never buy into due to conflicting narratives, character portrayal and being a reboot that honestly focused on the wrong things. Tombs, as such, being merely optional “dungeon delves” in a game titled Tomb Raider sounds wrong just typing it out like this, and with stronger presence would've been that something to make the game stand out more. Competent or uninspired, you decide

Vampyr
Taking into account just how much fighting and talking alike you'll be doing in Vampyr it's actually astonishing how average both of these elements are. I think devs were banking heavily on getting the player invested in the whole “deciding who lives or dies for those sweet experience points” and on hard mode when you're facing enemies five to ten levels above you that becomes a real dilemma. Early 20th century London is also amazingly well realized through visuals and soundtrack itself, although re-spawning enemies didn't help considering you can't grind them for experience, nor did all the trash cans you'll go through. I wish story was tighter and didn't effectively become absent between major events because Vampyr relies on you to care about citizens who are hit or miss with their troubles.

Batman: The Enemy Within
So, how did it fare? Pretty well, actually. I certainly did not expect to get this level of quality and I think it shows how tighter writing benefits the process and integrity of your story. You don't even need to have played the original because you can create your own “world state” when you start with this one. Part of me hopes some of these choices result in tangibly different consequences, but I'm satisfied with the results I got regardless.

Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
I'm surprised by how authentic it tries to be for the most part; the way marriage, church heresy, absolution of sins, etc are treated is certain not phoned-in. Being sort of familiar with the material I also appreciated the somewhat atypical plot structure it employed compared to usual video game trappings. You don't have to end with a stinger every time to hook the audience. Major props for not really going with emotional manipulation the way Telltale did with their series' and characters who seem to be grounded as well as believable. Penultimate chapter was way too rushed in my opinion, though. Some elements, like Alfred and Waleran's fate, are kinda glossed over after you do a brainstorming session to figure out basically everything game built up to, perhaps too subtly at certain points.

Virginia
At this point you may have been lead to believe I'm being disingenuous by proclaiming I don't like Virginia and then largely praising it. Thing is, I do believe it's a good game. I just don't like it and articulating that is really the hardest part. Story which jumps around to excessive degree, keeping the player guessing until the end, little to actually DO in the gameplay department, etc. All of these are slights, minor or major, but I believe my greatest criticism can really be summarized by saying “they really should have made an indie movie instead”.

Stars Wars: The Force Unleashed
Ignoring certain design decisions like those incessant QTEs, even if it all worked as intended, The Force Unleashed would still just be a mediocre game bearing Star Wars in the title. What I finally played through is definitely not something I would recommend. Short fan fiction story is a matter of taste, but this level of inaccurate control and sub-par implementation of the game's primary feature aka feeling like a Force wielding badass, is not. Add on top of that some rather rudimentary lightsaber combat, uninspired levels and cast you don't exactly find yourself caring for makes this a far cry from Jedi Knight games. You could say that for-the-time impressive production values make it worthwhile, but I would disagree and question priorities at hand. The Force Unleashed comes off as an ill-realized attempt at creating the most ambitious Star Wars game up to that point – one that tried to do more destructive aspect of the Force justice.

laclongquan

Arcane
Icewind Dale 2. A HoF run with middling to high level party to start is great experience~ We are veterans here to rescue Ten Towns, not a party of noobs. And HoF runs are really different runs with noobs, with the increased challenge ratings lead to different states, different tactics.

Theme Hospital. I was in a BG2 run and got distracted back to playing TH. Great game~ You learn to optimize things with that one. A good starting game for beginners, but even veterans can enjoy it in a different way~

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
Earlier in the year I cleared:
  • Breath of the wild
  • Dragon's dogma
  • Dark souls
My feelings on these three are roughly the same. I probably enjoy the Dark Souls format the most. Dragon's Dogma is a bit looser, but it's a great action game sandbox. Breath of the wild is looser still, almost irredeemable, still enjoyed it plenty.

Edit: How could I forget, Nier: Automata. Beats all three of the above subjectively, and I put it slightly below Dark Souls or on par objectively.

I then cleared Gungnir, and started but dropped a number of JRPGs, notably Trails in the sky.

In just the past three or so months I've cleared:
  • Sylphia
  • Battlemania 2
  • Slapfight MD
  • Winds of thunder
  • Elemental master
  • Soldier blade
  • Biometal
I have mixed feelings on the first two, objectively speaking, but everything afterward comes heartily recommended, with my personal favorites being Winds of thunder and Soldier blade.

Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
Book of Demons

How grindy is this? Kind of intrigued, but I feel most newer games go wrong with the Diablo (or roguelike to be exact) format by making it way too much about the grind.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Book of Demons

How grindy is this? Kind of intrigued, but I feel most newer games go wrong with the Diablo (or roguelike to be exact) format by making it way too much about the grind.

Grind is kinda built into these games by default, but I think merely changing the formula from wide range of loot with extensive modifiers to more limited cards and their upgraded versions cuts down on this. Sure, you still have rarity levels with cards yet rarer ones are almost always upgrades so there's less theorycrafting there and you know what to aim for more clearly. You definitely don't need to grind or anything to beat the game. Give the demo a go before buying because some people really don't like the lane-based movement restrictions game employs.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Icewind Dale 2. A HoF run with middling to high level party to start is great experience~ We are veterans here to rescue Ten Towns, not a party of noobs. And HoF runs are really different runs with noobs, with the increased challenge ratings lead to different states, different tactics.
I tried doing a HoF run on IWD, and it just wasn't enjoyable. Everything leading up to Kuldahar felt so cheese, and I got sick and tired of playing off summons and microing every little thing. Insane is much more enjoyable to me. Perfect amount of micro required for most fights and the tougher fights are still reasonably difficult. How is IWD 2 though? I enjoyed IWD more than BG 1 and 2, so it's a shame I never really took a proper look at the sequel. How does it compare to the original?

visions

Arcane
Replayed the Age of Wonders 1 campaign, completed it 3 times this year (Halflings - Dwarves - Elves, Halflings - Lizards - Highmen, Goblins - Orcs - Dark Elves). Might complete the Goblins - Lizards - Undead path before the year ends. Spent most of my single player gaming time on AoW campaigns.

Flatout 2. Maybe Flatout 1 too, don't remember if I finished that late last year or early this year.

Unreal Tournament. I am mediocre at FPS so I've never been able to beat Xan on adept (the difficulty I usually played single player UT on). Swallowed what little pride I have and played through the campaign on skilled. Still managed to beat him only after I got a new mouse for christmas.

That's it I think.

Pero_Gamechuck

Gamechuck
Developer
I have less and less time to finish the games I have started. But I have played and finished Inside in one sitting.

And I have finally finished The Witcher 3. Now onto Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. And shitload of contracts and sidequests. And then New Game +. Damn.

kain30

Cipher
Games finished:

Insomnia:the ark(difficult to finish because of the bugs)
House flipper
Thief simulator
Deep sky derelicts
The binding of isaac afterbirth + (but not everything achieved)
Treasure hunter simulator
My time at portia
Rogue empire
Lords of the fallen
Serious sam the second encounter
Eastshade
Shardlight
Unavowed
Technobabylon
Tasty planet forever
Max payne 3
Styx master of shadows
Tower 57
Of orcs and men
Technomancer
Outward
The walking dead. (all seasons)
Kings bounty warriors of the north
Fell seal arbiter mask
Blood
Sekiro
Rage 2
Dusk
Nioh
Draugen
Layers of fear 2
Mutant year zero
Enter the gungeon
Amid evil
Castlevania lords of shadow 1 and 2
Subnautica
EDF 5
Project warlock
Hero of the kingdom 2 and 3
Enderal
Ion fury
Supraland
Octopath traveler
Greedfall
The banner saga 1, 2 and 3
Pilgrims
Final fantasy 7 and 8
Queen wish the conqueror
Avernum 1
Jedi fallen order
Red dead redemption 2

Alphons

Cipher
Alright:

Deus Ex- still great, especially with GMDX

Deus Ex Invisible War- still awful, even with mods. I have to give it some credit, I liked the amount of reactivity and the story was alright.

Deus Ex- the Fall- made me appreciate Invisble War.

Deus Ex HR- pretty good, well-rounded reboot.

Deus Ex MD- has one of the best hubs and vastly improved gameplay over HR. What a shame that story drags it way down.

Deus Ex 2027- really great TC set in the year 2027. Stunning hubs (that snowy morning in Moscow), completely new arsenal of real guns, new enemy types, skills rebalanced for it's shorter playtime, ending slides dependent on your actions in side objectives and major endings that can be unavailable due to your actions. Go download. I sometimes listen to it's soundtrack.

Deus Ex Nihilum- 2027 introduces new things, while Nihilum concentrates on strenghts of original. I've spent 7 hours in first hub carefully juggling limited amount of lockpicks, multitools, LAMs, TNT crates and GEP rockets to access every nook and cranny. While later hubs aren't as vast as the first one they still are great. Nihilum is longer than 2027 and takes you to really awesome locations around the globe.
White House and Queens Streets are my favourite tracks.

GTA SA- if I decide to play some open-world game, then I go for 100% completion. SA was really annoying with all those collectibles and races.

GTA 4 and EFLC- SA wasn't as annoying as hunting the pigeons. Story in 4 and EFLC is good most of the time (I think it has to do with not spending a lot of time helping government agency).

Assassin's Creed 1 and 2- those fucking 420 flags. 100 feathers weren't as bad.

Dungeon Rats- Really fun dungeon crawler. I liked my 1 man playthrough, but had more fun with 10 CHA, 10 IN crossbowman.

Underrail- really solid game. I liked Expedition despite the locusts.

System Shock 2- really fun first playthrough. Shame I already had SHODAN twist spoiled.

Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den- my favourite Bioshock.

Fallout Resurrection- retarded boxer mass murderer run. Some really fun dialogues and endings for communities you've annihilated.

Fallout Nevada- hitman run. I was able to kill my way through the game with garotte and knives. Sadly I wasn't able to strangle the boss.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker- I'm not really a fan of fantasy, but I liked it. I even thought Kingdom Management wasn't that bad.

ATOM RPG- for some reason slipped out of my mind. Really fun game, a spiritual successor to Fallout that still introduces some new things. Most jokes landed for me, though we'll see in 20 years if it ends up like Fallout 2 references.

Last edited:

laclongquan

Arcane
I tried doing a HoF run on IWD, and it just wasn't enjoyable. Everything leading up to Kuldahar felt so cheese, and I got sick and tired of playing off summons and microing every little thing. Insane is much more enjoyable to me. Perfect amount of micro required for most fights and the tougher fights are still reasonably difficult. How is IWD 2 though? I enjoyed IWD more than BG 1 and 2, so it's a shame I never really took a proper look at the sequel. How does it compare to the original?
I cant really say much about IWD1 because it's been decade since my last run. THe nearest equivalent would be IWD module in NWN2 engine. So I cant make comparison.

Stand alone though, IWD2 is a great tactic game, especially in HoF mode. You play this game with party that feel RIGHT to you personally, not some faq's recommendation, or you would feel boring, grindy, and lost interest.

Normal run, even at insane difficulty, play like you would imagine. You can find builds that raise your interest, and the game is laxing enough that you can get through. if you feel bored and want to abandon the game, DONT. It is a sign that the current builds in your current party is not interesting to you. You can try to reconfigure them to see what suit you more.

HoF mode, though, is a different beast. The increase difficulty make it really difficult and you would need to bring out your best build, optimize it and your tactic, to make it through.

Example: enemies get more level add to them, so Turn Undead simply dont work on the usual suspect. Enemies are tougher, so they hit harder and your frontline warriors get hurt more often, so they need to rely on heal-like abilities more and more. Thus Paladin no longer work (1 lay on hand). You have to rely on Fighter4/Cleric. etc and etc

Bendu

Augur
1. Diablo 3: Darkening of Tristram;
2. Dead Cells;
3. Bloodborne (NG+3);
4. Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer;
5. Dark Souls (Remastered; NG+2);
6. Dead Cells (2nd Boss Cell);
7. Dark Souls 3 (NG+2);
8. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Immortal Severance; Dragon's Homecoming; Purification without Kuro's charm; Shura);
9. Anno 1800 (Campaign);
10. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Dragon's Homecoming without Kuro's charm; Immortal Severance without Kuro's charm and with the Demon Bell on NG+3);
11. Nioh (Main game; Dragon of the North; Defiant Honor; Bloodshed’s End);
12. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Dragon's Homecoming without Kuro's charm and with the Demon Bell; Shura);
13. Demon's Souls (NG, NG+);
14. Fallout;
15. FTL: Faster Than Light (Kestrel; Classic; Advanced Edition);
16. Dead Cells (2nd Boss Cell);
17. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Shura withouth Kuro's charm and with the Demon Bell on NG+4);
18. Dishonored (The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches);
19. Dead Cells (3rd Boss Cell);
20. The Surge 2;
21. FTL: Faster Than Light (The Torus; The Osprey);
22. Fallout: New Vegas (NCR; Dead Money; Honest Hearts; Old World Blues, Lonesome Road)

Dux

Arcane
Anachronox
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Carmageddon
Carmageddon 2
Clive Barker's Undying
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Cossacks: European Wars
Cossacks: Art of War
Descent
Descent 2
Diablo
Divine Divinity
Divinity: Original Sin
Door Kickers
Morrowind
Escape from Monkey Island
Europa Universalis (Swedish campaign)
Europa Universalis II (Dutch campaign)
Europa Universalis III (Austrian campaign)
Evil Islands
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
Champions of Krynn
Death Knights of Krynn
The Dark Queen of Krynn
Grim Dawn
Ground Control
Hearts of Iron (Swedish campaign)
Hearts of Iron II (Canadian campaign)
Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday (Canadian campaign)
Hearts of Iron III (Venezuelan campaign)
Hocus Pocus
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
King's Bounty: The Legend
King's Bounty: Armoured Princess
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Mission Critical
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Nox
Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
Police Quest 2: Vengeance
Police Quest 3: The Kindred
Police Quest 4: Open Season
Postal
Raptor: Call of the Shadows
Realms of the Haunting
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Rune
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Soldier of Fortune
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
System Shock 2
The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime
The Secret of Monkey Island
The Temple of Elemental Evil
The Curse of Monkey Island
Theme Hospital
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Toonstruck
Treasures of the Savage Frontier
Unreal Tournament
Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (Human campaign)
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (Orc campaign)
Wing Commander II
Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom
X-Com: Terror from the Deep

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom