Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Bohr

Arcane
Meh, he'll be back soon, we all know how this usually plays out:

- Lick wounds for a few hours / days / weeks
- Return with new account called, say, "Yellow Panda" or "DrokUnderpanter", pretending to be a complete newfag
- Perhaps pay for buttons and forum/box access
- Unable to resist making hundreds of posts in a short space of time, soon revealing identity
- Some mod gives him a "Totally not Fluent" tag
- Eventually asks mods to change name to TheRealFluent.

And so it goes. Standard Dex procedure. :shittydog:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The only real reason Red Panda got sad is because now he can't learn how to sell black tar heroin in such a competitive marketplace.

Last edited:

Farewell young Prince into the night

Fluent: I was never fortunate enough to talk with you, although you did rate one of my posts "retarded" - which really meant a lot to me and I honestly would have started cyber-dating you if you had asked me to.

We passed like two ships at midnight. Like two hobbits in a corn field. I'm not sure yet whether I was born too late or if you died too early.

Farewell Fluent. If you're reading this on a guest account from some cum-crusted library computer in America, I wish you only the best and hope you have a very, very Merry Christmas.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If any of you care to visit the great 2019 Codexian Exiles just head on down to that Discord thing that some of these youngsters like and inject pure heroin into your veins. The kind refined in the heavily guarded mountains of beautiful Afghanistan. One of these fags has a link I am sure. See? It's like they never left.

Swigen

Arbiter
Is there a mod we can use to put the word faggot back in? I use the word a lot so it breaks my immersion.

I really hope so, it’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen. Writers are now as scared of offending faggots as they are of offending Muslims and faggots haven’t even blown anyone blown anyone up.

thesecret1

Arcane
Is there a mod we can use to put the word faggot back in? I use the word a lot so it breaks my immersion.

I really hope so, it’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen. Writers are now as scared of offending faggots as they are of offending Muslims and faggots haven’t even blown anyone blown anyone up.
Disco Elysium devs have HQ in London, I'm pretty sure. You can't say anything bad about faggots in Londonistan (unless you're muslim)

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks

It was Twitch of all things from what I've heard.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Roguey's post adds further credence to my theory that shoutbox was the tipping point. ADHD dude with anxiety/depression talking to people in real time with 0 filter? Yeah that's how you end with unironic rants to strangers on your bowel movements. This was a disaster waiting to happen, it's amazing he was only after fairfax tbh, especially with aspirations to nurture a codex harem. Presumably once he secured an e-confession out of ff, he would have moved on to another female forumite.

But yeah a lot of people just ain't made for social media/instant messaging and fluent is one of these, it's a big shame really, a few words of advice and some self introspection could have prevented all of this. But you can't exactly self reflect when you're ADHDing talking to people and due to anxiety-social issues getting sucked into a social arena you are actually terribly unequipped for.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
a few words of advice and some self introspection could have prevented all of this.

Most of the time people won't listen to sound advice from internet strangers and will just tell you to fuck off, especially if they are unhinged beyond the point of help.
If you try to save from drowning a man that doesn't want to be saved, you might end up drowning yourself.

No point in trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Most of the time it is at best a waste of time and energy.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Disco Elysium devs have HQ in London, I'm pretty sure. You can't say anything bad about faggots in Londonistan (unless you're muslim)
Oi! Ya got have a loisense for this post?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom