Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Swigen

Arbiter
I want to remind Codex administrators that if you don't forgive Fluent, the Lord won't forgive your sins either and you might go to hell. Stop hardening your hearts.
I forgive all who come before the nuke button.

Mr. Underlord, I’ve been here a year today and am due access to General Discussion and buttons. If you could see it in your heart to bring Fluent back, I would give up said privileges.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you could see it in your heart to bring Fluent back, I would give up said privileges.
No-one's ever really gone.
YNzSdhv.png

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I want to remind Codex administrators that if you don't forgive Fluent, the Lord won't forgive your sins either and you might go to hell. Stop hardening your hearts.

Mr. Underlord, I’ve been here a year today and am due access to General Discussion and buttons. If you could see it in your heart to bring Fluent back, I would give up said privileges.

You can suck his dick in private. You don't have to do it in front of everyone.

Swigen

Arbiter

You can suck his dick in private. You don't have to do it in front of everyone.

rating_shit.png

Cael

Arcane
just called in to say the fluent rpgwatch thread is the most cringeworthy thing ive seen since a youtube video of david brent's best moments
Do I even want to ask for a link to the rotten, putrid sjw gash that is the (non-)rpgwatch thread?

Cael

Arcane

sser

Arcane
Developer
just called in to say the fluent rpgwatch thread is the most cringeworthy thing ive seen since a youtube video of david brent's best moments
Do I even want to ask for a link to the rotten, putrid sjw gash that is the (non-)rpgwatch thread?

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44274
Ugh! He is still trying to make himself out to be the victim. Guy has serious problems.

All the flu talk makes me sick.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
All this thread has given me is
  • Fluent was innocent.
  • Crispy is a faggot.
I'm still not even sure why the fuck Fluent was banned, let alone nuked rather than prosperized. This all seems like a gross miscarriage of justice and points towards a deep rot at the heart of the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom