Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What Happened to the Sports Forum You Basement Dwelling Lardasses?

Black

Arcane
Via Shoutbox negotiations, Infinitron is considering whether or not to reinstate the Sports subforum. I've pleaded my case, he has understood my concerns, and it's out of my hands now.

God help us.

Goddammit Crispy I believed in you. :x
Not the smartest move on your part.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
New Sports subforum is up and operational. Thread relocation in progress.

We do need your help, though. If, after a few days, there are any stray sports-related threads that you find that haven't been moved yet, please PM either myself or Scruffy with a link to said thread and we'll take care of it.

We're still in negotiations over the missing Cooking subforum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom