Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is this kid's problem?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
How much time have you two spent on this planet if this shit still surprises you?

How much time have you spent on this planet if the responses in this thread surprise you?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I didn't say I was surprised, I said you were an idiot.

dude im not going to lie there are like 5 people i talk to on this site who all think your entire story is an elaborate ruse to make a humorous thread since it's so ridiculous

Avian Mosquito

Educated
dude im not going to lie there are like 5 people i talk to on this site who all think your entire story is an elaborate ruse to make a humorous thread since it's so ridiculous

And dude I'm not going to lie but you could find like 5 people to say that about anything. Usually more.

Luka-boy

Arcane
I was about to reply to the OP post but then for some goddamn reason decided to read the rest of the thread. What the actual fuck.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
So let's read this thread...

You create it to ask us about what to do with kid that fool you in the best way that GM can be. He preety much test you, nobody change his mind so quick. (Murderhobos are stubborn as fuck)

Then you post thing about your lesbian daughter(s?) and don't want us to talk about it. (Well, welcome on the Codex)

Then you preety much tell us that kid is now very good player and get better and better.

I have three conclusions:
- Kid fooled you, make you angry and preety much broke your setting becouse he do something that you don't predict. You have much to learn about GMing.
- Why the fuck you even talk about your lesbian daughter if you don't want us to comment it. It is Codex, for fuck sake. Get ready to be judged and probably insulted.
- Why this thread is still open? You preety much asked for help with that kid and now everything seems to be fine. End of the story. (Well, we can still talk about your daughters sexuality)

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
- Why this thread is still open? You preety much asked for help with that kid and now everything seems to be fine. End of the story. (Well, we can still talk about your daughters sexuality)

Why the fuck would I close it if it continues to be this hilarious?

Johannes

Arcane
Your daughter is fucking both the girlfriend and the smartass guy, likely at the same time. Nice job with the sexually liberul upbringing.

Unwanted

Mr Fantastic

Andhaira
Andhaira
OP trying to earn first dumbfuck tag of 2015.

Pathetic attempt, discussing sexual preferences of underage daughter gave it away. This is like an autistic neckbeard's attempt to roleplay a real dad with a family. Not how parenting works.

:1/5:

But you will have a ton of success over at Tangency in RPG.net.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom