Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking What section of the Codex is the most interesting for you?

??

• Total voters

Johannes

Arcane
I was wondering what keeps bringing codexers here. Which board do you check first, which would you mourn most if it was gone, etc. Just pick one and explain if you care.

I post this in GRPGD so to not have a GD-er bias on the poll, and now even newfags can see and vote.

Johannes

Arcane
Btw if DU (it's just a prank) could somehow promote this, with an announcement maybe, it'd be a great move by the administration that I'd wholeheartedly approve.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I'm here for

2m4rj1w.jpg

Severian Silk

science

I am usually years too late (Steam sales only!) to participate in the gaming forums.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
If it was more active, I'd be hitting up the sports fight section hard. I love boxing, and I don't get tired of discussing it.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Obviously the gaming forums. Semi lurking the movie/TV/music threads.

Why would you take time in discussing anything but games (which in itself is already degenerate considering the members here) on a RPG website that primarily focus on gaming?

Like, discussing politics, food and other shit with people who are severely autistic and overall retardo. Pretty pointless, seems to me.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
RPG General and General gaming. I snoop around some of the others sometimes just out of curiosity, but I don't really have much of an interest in them.

I also will occasionally go and check out whatever Cleve is ranting about recently, and sometimes seek out Blobert's posts

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
When I got here it was the gaming forums, but since every flavor about the decline has been discussed multiple times, I tend to find politics to be most interesting these days. Of course whenever there's a new title that causes massive butthurt, the situation changes.

Alex

Arcane
Obviously the gaming forums. Semi lurking the movie/TV/music threads.

Why would you take time in discussing anything but games (which in itself is already degenerate considering the members here) on a RPG website that primarily focus on gaming?

Like, discussing politics, food and other shit with people who are severely autistic and overall retardo. Pretty pointless, seems to me.

What is the point of discussing CRPGs when we haven't had anything really worthwhile in at least a decade?

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
What is the point of discussing CRPGs when we haven't had anything really worthwhile in at least a decade?

Reading news about them and finding the occasional new one is nice. But actually discussing them has always been an exercise in futility even in the 90s because there's too many know it alls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom