Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What to do on the isle of godess? "major spoiler"

Maced

Novice
I forged the blade, talked to a priest and went to crossing east. Had a few possesed to waste and traveled to the island. What do I have to do there now? Everything the godess tells me is that she is becoming weaker. I cant even leave the island because when I arrive in crossing east two members of my party are stuck and I cant move them anylonger. Anyone can tell me what to do on that island?

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
well to get out of the stuck situation you should be able to use the gather party button, or the valley map to autotravel.
On the greater issue of what to do on the isle itself:
SPOILERS:

Have you used the altar with the dagger in your possession?
-m

Maced

Novice
Problem solved....sometimes after a while of playing I cant click things like cave exits and so on. After loading the game it works again.

thx for your help....was a great game alltough I missed the tough boss fight at the end. The few possesed at the end did not reallyharm me. Defeated them in bout 6 rounds.

keep the good work

Korak

Novice
Congrats on finishing, Maced. Just out of curiousity, you have any idea how many play-hours it took you?

Yeah, if you waxed those possessed that fast, that's a bad thing. Ballancing stuff like this is tricky, but I'm sure Mat can up the challenge, and it sounds like he should.

peace

Maced

Novice
...absolutely no idea how long it took me to finish that game....I would say about a week with a few hours of playing every day. Was stuck in the game 2 times and did not play for a day each time. Did many quests but far away from all the quests. If you want to know more bout my party I can send you my savegames.

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
I'd love for you to send me the save just for the journal tweaks I'm working on. <grin>
mat@zero-sum.com
-mat

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom