Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What was that age of empires rip off but set in china?

deama

Prophet
I remember it mentioned here, just forgot the name. Basically graphics wise it's very similiar to age of empires 2. It had an english dub, and was translated. There was this gimmick where you had a town and if you exited the town there was an overworld map, you could build anything inside the town. Anyone know the name?

deama

Prophet
Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
I'm having a minor issue where the sound is very low volume, I can fix this buy changing the resolution, but then when a character starts talking in a cutscene it goes back down again, any ideas?

Eirinjas

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
I saw the title of this thread and was thinking 'Chinese Checkers' (a game I played all the time as a child at my grandmother's house), but then realized my brain was farting and you meant something else entirely. Nevertheless, I went with the brain fart and looked up the game. Turns out Chinese Checkers isn't Chinese at all, it's a German game invented in 1892 based on an American game invented in 1883. WTF...

Is my entire fucking childhood a lie?

I think I may have to start drinking again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom