Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware What's your favourite button(s)?

What's your favourite button?

• Total voters

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
What's your top 3 favourite buttons?

Brofist is exempted as the true king of buttons.

Let me know if i missed any

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
goldenbrofist.png

this one

Bohr

Arcane
No 'k on the list, so voted for 'despair'... it is the Codex after all

despair is also what I feel at the lack of an autism button

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

The single best button is nice.
nice.png

You can safely remove all buttons, save for nice and up yours, and nothing of value is lost.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
I'm quite fond of "it is a mystery". Granted i feel like there's a lot of overlap between that and "it was aliens" except in some rather niche situations (such as actually talking about aliens), but the ghost icon is far cuter and way it shrugs in confusion is just perfect.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7219

I'm quite fond of "it is a mystery". Granted i feel like there's a lot of overlap between that and "it was aliens" except in some rather niche situations (such as actually talking about aliens), but the ghost icon is far cuter and way it shrugs in confusion is just perfect.

It's a good icon to use for trolling. Even if I know the answer to someone's question, I'll just give them the mystery rating and leave it at that. I've also added it to my workplace's Slack and use it all the time. I'm an asshole.

Dux

Arcane
The Brofist, even though I'd much rather replace PewDiePie's Adam's apple with an MK II.

I'm kidding jeez. BUT I'm a traditionalist, so the Brofist is my pick. I don't really care for anything else. It's there to lift people up when the time is right and that's exactly what I do. I believe in the nuclear family and all that shit too, maybe.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

It's a process. I can't even become a catechumen until around September. If there were no setbacks in that process, I'd be received into the Orthodox Church around Pascha next year.
Which church are you joining?

Prestigious, Trump Buttons (especially Best Deal! I love that one) and It Was Aliens.

It Was Aliens is for spooky, weird-ass shit, or for random lolz.
Its also pretty much the "Russia did shady thing... we think" button.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Can't keep up with the button parade. Also, anus slurping making a surprise push into the top tier of buttons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom