Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When can we have custom avatars?

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Rex has a lot of faults but this was one of his best posts and needs to be saved for posterity:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/avatar-gallery-submission-thread.5138/#post-69710
I don't want to see this place polluted with pictures of Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, any anime character, Britney Spears, some hot model, some dumbass picture of your kid, some dumbass picture of you making a stupid face, some dumbass picture of you looking 'cool', some dumbass picture of your fat and ugly girlfriend, some dumbass picture you found on the internet that you apparently found funny, or some dumbass screencap from a movie that you found to be 'memorable'.

That's him projecting. He had the worst avatars, and ffs his sig/banners.

Gib me back my graphix is the only Rex quote that needs to be saved for posterity.

catfood

AGAIN
Rex has a lot of faults but this was one of his best posts and needs to be saved for posterity:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/avatar-gallery-submission-thread.5138/#post-69710
I don't want to see this place polluted with pictures of Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, any anime character, Britney Spears, some hot model, some dumbass picture of your kid, some dumbass picture of you making a stupid face, some dumbass picture of you looking 'cool', some dumbass picture of your fat and ugly girlfriend, some dumbass picture you found on the internet that you apparently found funny, or some dumbass screencap from a movie that you found to be 'memorable'.

Gib me back my graphix is the only Rex quote that needs to be saved for posterity.
He's still right with regards to avatars, though.

Anime gurls and characters are fine considering there's literally a forum for JRPG's.

No one would share photos and pictures of anything in regards to their real life with random autistic strangers.

catfood

AGAIN

Anime gurls and characters are fine considering there's literally a forum for JRPG's.

No one would share photos and pictures of anything in regards to their real life with random autistic strangers.
That forum is a containment zone to make sure that animu doesn't spill to the other places.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is an RPG forum. Choose an avatar from the gallery of current RPG artworks. If you want a custom one, submit some art from an RPG in the right format. This is a perfect system. If those options aren't flashy enough for you then you are a fag and you need to get the fuck out.

laclongquan

Arcane

Hah. Hah.

Oh you poor child of summer. You will learn. Even here, you will learn.

Your argument, this precise point, is judged to be Fail.

Present your other points. If you have it.

on a scale from 1 to 10, what are the chances of getting a custom avatar?

1. make a shitty 2 hour RPG-maker game
2. call it an RPG
3. include a custom avatar of your choice as a character's portrait
4. link avatar pack at avatar thread
5. congrats! you have a CUSTOM CODEX AVATAR now!

oh fuck, this idea is actually pretty amazing

Turjan

Arcane
The only way to get a custom avatar here is to get Chris Avellone to draw one for you.
Like this one:

11143.jpg

Looks almost lifelike.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom